Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
And we’re the uneducated ones?!

Kalma and trowls 😂

The Huns still have as many brain cells as they have teeth
Thread suggestion
Thissinglemama #110 Kalma is coming for you courtesy of the trowls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
"If I had to take an educated guess, which uhhh the trolls probably don't even know what that is, because they're not that educated." Aw babe, if you have to explain the insult, it's not a very good one! Try something like this: you're a twat x

• Haha
Reactions: 47

K4040

VIP Member
Imagine if the “cold caller” she told to fuck off was actually someone from the dvla 😂😂 now that would be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Bec3007

VIP Member
Okay I’m gonna be a cunt and say it

Harper isn’t creative. Her drawings/paintings are quite frankly worrying and not all that great. Every kid I know makes things at the beach - sandcastles, drawing in the sand, digging holes, collecting and adding shells to sandcastles etc. I mean are you really a kid if you don’t leave the beach with a small collections of shells?🤣

Aimee she’s no Picasso get over it already 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Sazza25

VIP Member
I think this particular thread on tattle has become so bizzare, I really dislike Aimee for many reasons normal and I understand the point of tattle but this thread has become borderline crazy
Everything she does is scrutinised and the comments about harper are really low. Judge the mum all you want but the remarks about how academically able harper is etc which could be for numerous reasons now everyone’s children are nasa geniuses. I have read this thread for a long time and this week has been insane especially the comments regarding how people felt sorry for harper for being exposed to max on holiday 😳😳 “ kids like max are hard to deal with “ etc
I couldn’t imagine any of my friends and some of them who I met online ever shying away from my autistic daughter or feeling like their kids were hard done by, by meeting up on holiday with her.
there’s people scrutinising her for being on her phone whilst people on here are doing batshit things like
Stalking her flight times and delays
Taking notes of how many take outs she is eating. I am not a fan of Aimee but it’s just got a bit OTT.
If you don’t like this thread leave then…. No one’s making you come here! Also it wasn’t a tattler who reported her to the DVLA it was a different forum. We get the fucking blame for everything.

my son is severely autistic and I didn’t take the comments anyone said personally, he can be a handful no one said anything below the belt.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I’m not sure if Aimless being reported to the DVLA has triggered folk but just to make it clear:

IT WAS SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER FORUM WHO REPORTED HER. THE PERSON KNOWS HER AND HAS HER NAME IN HER HANDLE. SHE POSTED ON THE FORUM THAT SHE HAD REPORTED HER

There’s nothing more annoying than people - who aren’t here for the rave threads only - coming on and having a pop. It’s a bit of a cheek when they have plenty to say about other folk and their business. There are things on threads I don’t agree with but nobody’s been taken hostage here and we can always report things we don’t agree with and let the Mods decide if it’s crossing a line

• Heart
Reactions: 43

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I’m worried about Pizza and Co! They’ve probably gone out of business since Aimless has been away! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 42

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
It doesn’t matter if we have degrees or don’t, all of us can string a sentence together, and know a cunt when we see one.
Wonder how long we’ll be waiting for that kalma that’s coming for us trowls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
She’s unravelling. Look at the fucking state of her this holiday. She looked like absolute shit every single day. I have said it before several times, I genuinely believe this is her last full year on TikTok.
I think she really struggled not drinking a lot of this holiday and that’s probably why she was so miserable too. If she was consuming her normal amounts of alcohol there would be transition videos, outfit videos complete with the leg kick to show off the shoes, flicking the horse hair, the list goes on. I don’t know why she cooked up this weird plot with Steph to go on holiday together. She would have known Steph would be putting on the miss goody two shoes, Mother Earth act and wouldn’t be having a drink so she would have known she would have had a terrible time. Aimee doesn’t have fun without alcohol that is really plain to see

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I can’t see anything coming of this report to the DVLA and their investigation. At the end of the day, we all know she exaggerates (if not full on lies) about her anxiety. So her GP won’t have anything incriminating to share with them and it’ll all be closed no further action required.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Motherofgod

VIP Member
I've just heard from my neice who's daughter is in Harpers year at school that a boy also in the same year and had a brain tumour , died over the weekend, wonder if she will mention it as I bet Harper will be upset , all the kids were told today 😪😪

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
@Johnson1901 You are our winner!! 🥳🥳🥳

You win a 2l bottle of lemon Fanta (that's 25% vodka), 17 packs of Milka cakes (enough for 24hrs of snacking), and a one-to-one Holiday Makeup Tutorial from R-Shaimless (to get the hot sweaty mess look just right) 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Can I just say that just because someone has no qualifications beyond secondary school it does not make them uneducated or less successful than someone with a masters.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

sheebz2212

VIP Member
I’ve been MIA the last few weeks. Husbands sister died unexpectedly and we had the funeral etc last week. Then I went off on a girly holiday which was pre-booked and got back today. I have completely over eaten but not like Aimee. And I feel dreadful with the lack of good food 🙄🙄. We had an early transfer at 7am and got home lunchtime. I’ve unpacked. Washed clothes. Put away the ones I didn’t wear 😝 showered. Hair washed. Made lunches for tomorrow. We did have a takeaway to be fair - bit husband was going to cook but I said no as needed something different.

I was in Benidorm and as you can imagine we were out late etc and I’m not moaning how tired I am and I am 20 years older than her. She is just blooming pathetic 😝😝😝😝

hope you all okay and I will be back on here properly once I have caught up 😜😜😜

• Heart
  • Sad

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Might be a bit of an unpopular opinion but I think it’s so sad someone has reported her to the DVLA 😂 get a life.
Sorry I disagree, if she has bad anxiety and panic attacks on the road which she has stated she has passed out, it needs reporting! Imagine if she killed one of your family members, you would have wished she had been reported then!!! It’s not a laughing matter!!!

• Heart

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Looks like shes lost 2 stone on the journey from Spain to her kitchen ! !
****BRAND NEW****

This summers brand new viral toy
⭐⭐⭐ "STRETCH AIMEX" ⭐⭐⭐

Filmed by anyone else, she's short and dumpy BUT......get her in her own kitchen or on her SM and STRETCH AIMEX loses 4 stone and grows a foot taller!!

GET YOURS BEFORE THEY SELL OUT!!

"STRETCH AMEX" ... just like she stretches the truth!

Proudly brought to you by Billy Bullshit Productions 🐃💩

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36