Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they've got separate rooms and their own kids to get ready (and I don't have kids so can't relate) but it's sad they're not getting ready together. I love doing that with some music on when I'm on holiday (or at home)

Reactions: 10
Wtaf is she waffling on about !!
Woman you need to get a grip !
Nice natural makeup Aimless šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know they've got separate rooms and their own kids to get ready (and I don't have kids so can't relate) but it's sad they're not getting ready together. I love doing that with some music on when I'm on holiday (or at home)
Yeah but u will be with ppl you actually like lol

• Haha
I look at her and her drag make up & think what a SAUSAGE GOBBLER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That is not a rubber ring that hamper has got. Itā€™s a dingy. All the kids get them to float about on when on holiday. They are massive with handles on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aw duck off, just duck off with the bullshit fake anxiety now. It's absolutely laughable.

Sheā€™s such a bleeping wet lettuce šŸ„¬ Sheā€™s just bloody useless! I need to grab hold of her and give her a bleeping good shake!!! Or better still, a bloody good slap!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Last time Ehmey went 'au natural' makeup while on holiday ....just add Diedre Barlow glasses!
View attachment 2865744

Steph's Holiday 'natural' look
That ā€œdressā€ in your screenshot, that she went out to dinner in, while in Portugal, is now being called a cover up and sheā€™s wearing the scrunched up un-ironed version of it by the pool
IMG_4835.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™d love to see how she acts if she ever has a real panic attack or anxiety because she sure as tit wouldnā€™t be still getting ready to go out for food and tarting herself up and doing a TT about it.

People like her give real folk with anxiety/panic attacks a bad name because they think we are making it up. I donā€™t leave the house for weeks at a time when Iā€™m really struggling. Working from home enables that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus bleeping Christ all she does is moan. Youā€™ve got Steph (still a wee cow btw) who is appearing all happy and then thereā€™s Aimee who manages to turn any happy occasion into a tit one. What an absolute drain on society. What is the point in leaving the house if her anxiety is ā€˜that badā€™?

Reactions: 30
How can she A) get dressed up in ā€œgoing out clothesā€ do her (drag)make up etc but NOT wash her hair (and probably not showered either) after claiming sheā€™s been out in the Spanish sun and in the pool all day??šŸ¤¢
and B) get anxious going out for a meal with Hamper to ā€œsomewhere she hasnā€™t been before ā€œ yet can swan off to London to events and even on an abroad ā€œworkā€ trip on her own and feel fine? Does she actually fear her own kid that much? Can she really not bare to be alone with her kid without Shirl or Wallet being with her?
shes one odd fooooker!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I donā€™t buy it, if she can get in a car with a stranger and drive to the hotel she can go out to dinner with others just fine. She has to have drama follow her everywhere..

Reactions: 25
Jesus bleeping Christ all she does is moan. Youā€™ve got Steph (still a wee cow btw) who is appearing all happy and then thereā€™s Aimee who manages to turn any happy occasion into a tit one. What an absolute drain on society. What is the point in leaving the house if her anxiety is ā€˜that badā€™?
Exactly, hate to give kudos to Beefy but she's got a kid with additional needs and a torn-faced 15 year old in tow on her own. Apart from the usual airport drama, she pretty much takes it in her stride. Aimee's kid is like a dream, zero drama but SHE'S the one with all the bleeping issues, she honestly rips my knitting. Grow the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.