Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is not a rubber ring that hamper has got. It’s a dingy. All the kids get them to float about on when on holiday. They are massive with handles on.

It’s a ring, this is what was shown yesterday.

Attachments
  • IMG_2533.png

Reactions: 6
God she spouts so much tit. Funny how she's ok when she's swanning off by herself to London, but has anxiety about going for food with H. She ain't normal!

Reactions: 18
Has to make a mountain out of ‘doing it alone’

Really shines a light on how much she is helped back home, the fact she is 38 and this is her first trip without a parent with her speaks volumes.

Bet our Charlie would be out and about on these holidays with Ralph

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This whole holiday is very odd so far. Apart from the very apparent issues having to deal with Harper on her own without Shirl doing most of the childcare, this holiday seems to come across as being done on 'the cheap'.
Middle of the night flights, no new designer clothes for Ehmey (apart from those horrible sunglasses), recycled outfits from last year and not wanting to leave the all inclusive food/drink and eat within the hotel restaurants......has the bank of Dad or her TT earnings crashed that much? 🤔

Reactions: 21
If I was Harper I'd be so sad hearing my mum say that we wouldn't be leaving the hotel if she didn't have Steph with her

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I am just stunned why she is so taken back by going for a meal away from the hotel? she has to make this up for views surely?

Reactions: 22
I had my first proper panic attack which stemmed from me being anxious before when I went to Usher and was in the high seats not knowing how it would be I was crying, felt short of breathe, shaking, couldn’t get my words out it was horrid wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The panic attack stories are just content for her, nothing more. She really is shameless about everything and anything she portrays on her platform.

Reactions: 19
I had what I think was a panic attack (I say that because I’ve never experienced it before or since) when I was diving for the first time abroad.

I was already anxious about it, but we went down and a guy swam really close to me and kicked me with his flipper, and I just started to panic, which was made worse by being underwater and not being able to just take off my mask and breathe. I started fighting to pull my equipment off, I couldn’t breathe, I wanted to tear my skin off and just get out of the water but you have the ascend properly.

I got to the top and just lost it. Gasping, shaking, disoriented.

I hope I NEVER experience that again. Aimless uses it like a badge of honour but I think she confuses anxiety with panic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Shirley ever questions why she's ok to go different places by herself, go on that trip abroad by herself, but when it comes to H she can't. She has to be the talk of the family surely? I know she would be if she was mine 😂

No wonder all the men in her life leave. Imagine having to put up with that crap constantly

Reactions: 22
Light natural holiday make up? She would give Lily Savage a run for their money!
Oh shut up you absolute drama queen. Alone with your thoughts?! You've not got an original thought in your head
So you wouldn't have left the resort if not for Vavron as you have " intrusive thoughts " .Youre an absolute disgrace of a mother who only puts her own needs first. Heaven help you take your child away to see different countries and cultures. As long as you're stuffing your face and drinking, you're happy
Poor Harper.A tit show of a mother and a dad who couldn't care less .Neither of her parents are safeguarding her .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Light natural holiday make up? She would give Lily Savage a run for their money!
Oh shut up you absolute drama queen. Alone with your thoughts?! You've not got an original thought in your head
So you wouldn't have left the resort if not for Vavron as you have " intrusive thoughts " .Youre an absolute disgrace of a mother who only puts her own needs first. Heaven help you take your child away to see different countries and cultures. As long as you're stuffing your face and drinking, you're happy
Poor Harper.A tit show of a mother and a dad who couldn't care less .Neither of her parents are safeguarding her .
She just can't shove all her tit to one side can she? Always about her and her pish. Why bring it up? Just suck it up, shut up and let the kid have a nice time. That's what being a parent is, isn't it? Nah, she can dress it up as 'I'm showing you the good, bad and ugly'....why? Why does she have to sabotage what should be a nice time for her daughter?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Godssss saaaakeee she’s so miserable, can’t even imagine how draining it is to be on holiday with her. Get a grip

Reactions: 18
duck the duck off you miserable, moaning twit. It’s not about you!! It’s about Hamper!! Narcissistic bleep!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.