Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IF she’s struggling/battling on/pushing through for her daughter she should shut the duck up about it, but no, always requires plaudits to feed her ego. She's a fucken disgrace of a person nevermind Mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Admitting they would not leave the hotel if Steph wasn’t there. If her anxiety is really that bad then she is not fit to be responsible for that child.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does Steph never post anything with the daughter?
‘Are We Lils’ says she doesn’t want to be in any of her posts so she respects that…but Max doesn’t have a voice or a choice so she focuses on shilling him day in day out

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So far, she has surpassed even herself!
That poor kid is going to remember this holiday for all the wrong reasons...stuck over there with old misery guts Aimless and her " bestie" and family that she doesn't even know!
Surely she's even old enough to maybe question herself, why her mum can swan off all over the country, stopping off at the services ALONE, staying in strange/new hotels..ALONE, go to events..ALONE, go shopping.ALONE, never mind last year pissing off abroad ..ALONE, yet, soon as she does anything with her, there's all this anxiety clap trap...it's truly shocking!!

Reactions: 28
That poor kid is going to remember this holiday for all the wrong reasons...stuck over there with old misery guts Aimless and her " bestie" and family that she doesn't even know!
Surely she's even old enough to maybe question herself, why her mum can swan off all over the country, stopping off at the services ALONE, staying in strange/new hotels..ALONE, go to events..ALONE, go shopping.ALONE, never mind last year pissing off abroad ..ALONE, yet, soon as she does anything with her, there's all this anxiety clap trap...it's truly shocking!!
It's really bad. Poor H, I'm absolutely disgusted at her carry on.

Reactions: 12
Is she saying all this with the bathroom door wide open? Shes not really bothered about hiding anything from Harper. Imagine openly admitting you wouldn’t leave the resort if you were just alone with you kid.

Reactions: 14
Why does Steph never post anything with the daughter?
Because unlike her non verbal vulnerable son, Aren’t we Lils has told her she doesn’t want to be on her social media so thats why Max gets exploited at any given opportunity.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I do wonder if all of this will cause her huns to see her differently. I mean probably not, sharing that one brain cell between them is difficult enough, but surely you’d see the discrepancy of what she posts?!

• Heart
And she'll come back with 'well, I'm only responsible for MYself when I go on work trips'. Her logic is fucked up, what if something happened to her or the kid and she's hundreds of miles away? It's fuckin bullshit. She can't parent, she's too lazy, self-absorbed, can barely function because she needs her mummy to be by her side. But she manages her full skincare and makeup though, absolute trojan that she is.

Reactions: 17
I do wonder if all of this will cause her huns to see her differently. I mean probably not, sharing that one brain cell between them is difficult enough, but surely you’d see the discrepancy of what she posts?!
The poor sods believe her when she says she forgets to eat they’ve got no hope of seeing the discrepancies regarding her panic attacks and travelling 🤦‍♀️😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And she'll come back with 'well, I'm only responsible for MYself when I go on work trips'. Her logic is fucked up, what if something happened to her or the kid and she's hundreds of miles away? It's fuckin bullshit. She can't parent, she's too lazy, self-absorbed, can barely function because she needs her mummy to be by her side. But she manages her full skincare and makeup though, absolute trojan that she is.
That's exactly what she will clap back with!
She's probably already scripted the reply...the absolute fraud😡

Reactions: 10
‘Natural’ makeup these days seems to be more than what I would wear for a full face 🤣🤣

Even Vavron was like ‘I’m not gonna put much on, keep it natural’ and layers up 4 products plus the finishing bits 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Natural make up? I wore less when I played an oompa loompa at the local amateur dramatics 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck OFF DID SHE GET UP AT 8.45AM!
Even Beefy dropped her in it saying it was 830am when max and her were going for breakfast and Aimless & Harold were still asleep.

Shes a lazy bleep. She’d have shown her breakfast if she’d been up.

She is going to piss beefy off big time on this holiday 🤣👏🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.