Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today will be the beginning of the end!
I went on holiday with someone I had known for 16 years and considered to be a friend.
You really see someone in a clear light when you live with them! We barely speak now.
This is going to be make or break for the so-called friendship with Vav. Let's see how many secrets are spilled in the coming weeks....
I too went on holiday with a friend, it was a nightmare, she was so lazy, me and hub did all the washing up, she moaned constantly and had a huge paddy about where should eat one night, then wouldn’t speak to any of the next day inc her b/f! the list goes on, I dumped her the minute we got home

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Who turns their sun-bed around to sunbathe so it’s not facing the pool when you have care of a child?
View attachment 2865411
What a selfish, neglectful witch. Poor H!

Ok maybe its just me but; Whats going in with her right trotter? It looks so long & weird shaped at the sole & heel. Is it distorted from a filter?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a riveting holiday this is. She must be absolutely fuming she can’t post Harper on tik tok, it’s definitely not her choice. Least Steph’s lads been in the pool having fun.

I’m sure I read here he was - watch this, I’ll have got it totally wrong and he’s a Paul Weller tribute act or something like that 😂

No he is!

OMG that's hilarious! Well remembered it existed!!! Clearly showing her other side!

Interesting she says Shirley lives next door to Aimee!?

What an absolute crazy family!
All three women single aswell, nothing wrong with being single by the way, it's just all three are desperate for a man and none of them can find one! 🙄

Her house getting raided would definitely up that 😂
The muff is muffing 😂
---
The water they’re in is shallow yet harper needs the ring?!
It’s not a rubber ring it’s a floatie pool toy way bigger, she’ll be using it as a boat or something.

(Not saying she can definitely swim but this is not proof that she can’t swim)

It’s not a rubber ring it’s a floatie pool toy way bigger, she’ll be using it as a boat or something.

(Not saying she can definitely swim but this is not proof that she can’t swim)
It’s definitely a ring, Aimless showed it in the hotel room

Reactions: 9
Good old Vav !!
She looks bigger than Vav in this
This just shows how much she uses slimming filters. I don’t think she looks awful at l, she just looks bigger than she portrays herself - she creates this problem by being sneaky in the first place! You could see how uncomfortable she was in her video earlier where she hid her body with the cover up. Previously on that shambolic trip to Greece she showed us a full view I’m sure.

This just shows how much she uses slimming filters. I don’t think she looks awful at l, she just looks bigger than she portrays herself - she creates this problem by being sneaky in the first place! You could see how uncomfortable she was in her video earlier where she hid her body with the cover up. Previously on that shambolic trip to Greece she showed us a full view I’m sure.
Exactly! There is nothing wrong with her figure , and vavs is lovely as well . It’s the fact they lie and try to pretend they are smaller, why ?? There is nothing wrong with their figures x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She was hiding the oversized bulge down there

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG that's hilarious! Well remembered it existed!!! Clearly showing her other side!

Interesting she says Shirley lives next door to Aimee!?

What an absolute crazy family!
All three women single aswell, nothing wrong with being single by the way, it's just all three are desperate for a man and none of them can find one! 🙄
I honestly thought she was going to lose a finger, she was butchering those carrots 😂 but yeah it’s fine, they’re best friends, it’s all fine…😬

• Haha
…….and she’s off 🤦🏻‍♀️ I woke up little 👋🏼 but thought, oh I know I’ll just jump on TT and describe my fake panic attacks online for the world to see, while I’m on holiday in Spain, moaning about a kettle, first world problems eh chins?

Is this going to be her holiday content? The varying degrees of panic attacks and anxiety? and she wonders why men don’t stick around? Who wants to deal with multiple personalities on an hourly basis? she’s got all the personality of the chopstick.

Day 1 together - Beefy has done her dirty already, no slimming filters allowed, while beefy tucks herself in beside her 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I truly do not want to offend anyone by saying this because I do not know what the correct way to say it, but I strongly get the feeling that Aimee's daughter had Special Educational Needs? Does anyone else think that? Steph is very open about her sons needs. I just get the feeling Aimee's daughter is not much more emotionally mature than Stephs son and he's alot younger than her. Aimless daughter seems quite dosile and unable to speak coherently. Of course given the right help and support she can thrive and live a fulfilled life, I just wondered though if Aimee was so self absorbed that she herself hadn't noticed her child wasn't developing.

If I've worded anything wrong I apologise, I hope you get the gist of what I'm saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I truly do not want to offend anyone by saying this because I do not know what the correct way to say it, but I strongly get the feeling that Aimee's daughter had Special Educational Needs? Does anyone else think that? Steph is very open about her sons needs. I just get the feeling Aimee's daughter is not much more emotionally mature than Stephs son and he's alot younger than her. Aimless daughter seems quite dosile and unable to speak coherently. Of course given the right help and support she can thrive and live a fulfilled life, I just wondered though if Aimee was so self absorbed that she herself hadn't noticed her child wasn't developing.

If I've worded anything wrong I apologise, I hope you get the gist of what I'm saying.
Hi - This has been talked about a few times over the threads. Part of me wonders if this is why Aims doesnt show her on film anymore as she got fed up with people asking if Harper is autistic and other comments about the behaviours she was displaying. Aims is massively in denial about it if you ask me! When Shameless used to show Harper in her videos tattlers spotted lots and lots of stimming amongst other behaviours.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.