Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why people think they can determine that Harper has ‘developmental issues’ from a photograph other than getting off on hopefully getting at Aimee. My mum can’t swim, but she doesn’t have SEN!
Aimee doesn’t care and will do a clap back or one of her narc sad videos and the doberhuns will continue to kiss her ass!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This just shows how much she uses slimming filters. I don’t think she looks awful at l, she just looks bigger than she portrays herself - she creates this problem by being sneaky in the first place! You could see how uncomfortable she was in her video earlier where she hid her body with the cover up. Previously on that shambolic trip to Greece she showed us a full view I’m sure.
That photo was taken with Ehmey's phone I expect, so the filter is always on automatic. What we need is a few photos taken from Vav"s phone!

What parent turns their sunlounger away while their child is in the hotel pool? 😲
Always the safeguarding queen!

Dinner at the Marina tonight? Of course you want to go there Ehmey, just so you can say you had dinner at the Marina! It's not about you, most parents will go where the kids want to go!

Can't wait to see the 'natural' makeup tonight either!! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’s packed her curlers so she can try disguise not washing her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why people think they can determine that Harper has ‘developmental issues’ from a photograph other than getting off on hopefully getting at Aimee. My mum can’t swim, but she doesn’t have SEN!
Aimee doesn’t care and will do a clap back or one of her narc sad videos and the doberhuns will continue to kiss her ass!
My opinion is formed from hearing the child speak and also how much her mother treats her and speaks to her like she is a toddler, both have caused me to ask if the child has developmental issues. I related my question to Steph who's she's on holiday with as Steph is open and honest about the issues her son has.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s not about a photograph
We have all seen videos of H as she has shared her for years
As a mother of two autistic girls I have spotted many signs of being on the spectrum with H

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My opinion is formed from hearing the child speak and also how much her mother treats her and speaks to her like she is a toddler, both have caused me to ask if the child has developmental issues. I related my question to Steph who's she's on holiday with as Steph is open and honest about the issues her son has.
I think she's got additional needs. She used to stim and make facial gestures while zoning out on her mother's videos. I can't put my finger on it specifically but there's something going on with her, I'd put money on it. She always looks vacant and as you say, her speech and behaviour is very stunted. I don't think that's just from Aimless and her tit parenting. She does seem delayed for her age

Reactions: 25
It's not the fact that it appears that she can't swim, or from the photos, it goes back much further than that, when H was being paraded about on tik tok daily. Many people questioned it, not just on here, and by many who have experience with children with SEN, either working in the field, or being a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d put money on it that Hamper is being hidden from TikTok cos her mother is in massive denial of her SEN/Neurodiversity etc which is becoming more and more apparent with every single interaction on her videos. Even off camera interactions aren’t hiding it. Failed parenting. Yet again.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she's got additional needs. She used to stim and make facial gestures while zoning out on her mother's videos. I can't put my finger on it specifically but there's something going on with her, I'd put money on it. She always looks vacant and as you say, her speech and behaviour is very stunted. I don't think that's just from Aimless and her tit parenting. She does seem delayed for her age
Google fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD) and look at pics of kids with it and it fits hamper to a t

• Wow
Reactions: 12
From previous videos, I noticed she stims, her reactions and mannerisms all pointed to additional needs to me.

Reactions: 18
Last time Ehmey went 'au natural' makeup while on holiday ....just add Diedre Barlow glasses!
1000079030.jpg

Steph's Holiday 'natural' look

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This just shows how much she uses slimming filters. I don’t think she looks awful at l, she just looks bigger than she portrays herself - she creates this problem by being sneaky in the first place! You could see how uncomfortable she was in her video earlier where she hid her body with the cover up. Previously on that shambolic trip to Greece she showed us a full view I’m sure.
Of course she covered herself up .. I would to if I was reading a thread about myself and everyone was going on that I had a big chunky fanny 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course she covered herself up .. I would to if I was reading a thread about myself and everyone was going on that I had a big chunky fanny 🤣🤣
It took her a while tbf she made sure it was orbiting around tiktok in her David Bowie leggings for many months

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's extremely 'quiet' considering she usually documents everything at home & away

Reactions: 13
1000016120.jpg

I hate trotters at the best of times but hate when people take pics of their legs with their manky feet out 🤢
Why do her second and third toes look like legs with pants on 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.