Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree these the majority of these places have zero morals and are often involved in illegal immigration scams where workers are exploited and treated horrifically. The "cash only" sign is always a feature funny enough. They also use harsh chemicals, not recommended by UK standards, so there's no way on earth I'd be letting a 9yr old get their nails done like that. They use the same dirty files and drill heads on 100s of clients without cleaning them. It's disgusting. I've been to a few where they've damaged my nail beds and cut my fingers.

Not all of them are bad but you go to any town as you say, and you won't have to look far for a horror story or two.
Most of these salons also use MMA which I think is illegal in the UK (someone can correct me if I'm wrong) the big giveaway is they always wear masks because of the fumes from the polish.

Reactions: 15
Well I seem to have a new hobby!

Newest Haul video (for Harper)

River Island Ā£90 (that towel overall was Ā£22 on its own!)

M&S Ā£71 (that includes the 3 for 2)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Will Harper be allowed those nails when she goes back to school?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's ridiculous Aimless is buzzing because her 9 year old daughter got her nails done .
Talk about projecting onto her daughter. tit parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Will Harper be allowed those nails when she goes back to school?
Well thatā€™s another thing. Canā€™t imagine she would be much bothered about getting it removed properly. DIY home job with the candy coat stuff if itā€™s not in the skip.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely zero talk about Hā€™s bedroom makeover. Itā€™s like she thinks if I donā€™t talk about it people will forget. So her child is still sleeping on a blow up bed still? Get your priorities straight Aimee, or is it because you know youā€™ll get back from hols and itā€™ll all be done for you. Youā€™ll act all surprised and your huns will fall for it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Well I seem to have a new hobby!

Newest Haul video (for Harper)

River Island Ā£90 (that towel overall was Ā£22 on its own!)

M&S Ā£71 (that includes the 3 for 2)
It's OK my new hobby is guesstemating the size of vavs arse šŸ˜„ šŸ¤£ I have small hands though it's not very scientific

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Somethings gone down ! I am not buying this sudden I give a tit about me daughter crap !!!
The latest shite tok
Never ever have I seen her that animated with H
---

Why has the nail salon done it on a 9 year old !!!!
Yep Shocking ā€¦.

Reactions: 7
Big Bad Vav is being beasted (ā€œI don, I donohā€ *waves hand and fakes a laugh*) in the local paperā€™s Facebook page after being hailed one of Aberdeenā€™s 11 best Influencers so she is going to be FUMING on holiday. Aimee will not know whatā€™s hit her

• Haha
Smuggy-McSmug face. šŸ¤¢
Kids in bikinis- NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
River Island - NOOOOOOOOOO!Ā”!!
why would H want to look as badly dressed as her mother?

All the clothes she has bought H will all be the wrong size and far to big. None of the outfits look really 'nice' imo. More cloudy afternoon in Southport than week in Spain!

H will still look like she's been dressed out of the lost property box but hopefully Ehmey will at least brush her hair šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

DUD - just another plate of mis-matched food šŸ¤¢

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
How much time has H spent with vavrons kids?
I imagine not much, I find it really weird that they would book a holiday when the kids barely know each other. I imagine the holiday is more for aimes and vav to get sloshed rather than making memories with the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she whisper ā€œfirst sip of the dayā€
Why does she smack her mouth all the time as if itā€™s full of spit
Iā€™m new here. Just about to read the wiki, this woman is just so very odd to me

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
How much time has H spent with vavrons kids?
I imagine not much, I find it really weird that they would book a holiday when the kids barely know each other. I imagine the holiday is more for aimes and vav to get sloshed rather than making memories with the kids.

I can answer that with absolutely no malice....Aimless' daughter has never met the Vav or her children. Aimless and Vav have only met 3, maybe 4 times. After the first meeting Vav called Aimless a slob on a live because of the state she left the room they shared.

Aimless admitted herself she spent most of the night on the toilet in said shared hotel room because she had panic attacks which led to loose bowels... lovely eh?

We all know Vav's compassion and caring nature don't we?

• Haha
Pictures of H at the nail salon on insta, cannot believe she let her have the UV light used on her poor baby nails

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh f**k off Aimee and your ā€˜relatableā€™ vibe. Sheā€™s going away for a week and so far has spent over Ā£1000 on tit sheā€™ll have in the skip next week. Now sheā€™s so ā€˜done inā€™ itā€™ll be a pissed up night with Shirley scissor hands tomorrow, then Sunday sheā€™ll be riddled with anxiety and the fear of shitting herself on the plane that sheā€™ll speed dial her nurse at the crisis team.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.