Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s fairly clear she’s trying to make Harper Twist appear more mature and girly than she actually is in front of Vag and Lily. It’s been a ginormous u-turn the last week or so. It was only a few weeks back she was picking (more) stuffed animals and wearing a Tupac hoodie as well as colouring in a cardboard house. Since the holidays been booked all of a sudden she’s doing skin care every day, wearing a designer bag and wanting her nails done. What evidence of this has been seen ever before. It’s so obvious what she’s trying to do. I really feel for that kid, she’s not going to know who she is or what she’s about. Narcissistic parents are so damaging. Poor thing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
So she's turning H into a mini her, I really want her to disappear but also want to watch the shitshow of the teenage years. What's the bets wendy is going with them. And they will hide her from every photo and video.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m thinking maybe Andy’s said something about her parenting at last & now she’s putting up this pretence to stop him going for shared custody?

Or she’s just embarrassed by the kid and she’s doing all this to make her fit in with aren’t we lils & try show Vav she ain’t a tit mum like people keep saying.. truth hurts there don’t it aims?
If Andy has tried to obtain more time with Harper before ,you can bet your bottom dollar,Aimless would have stopped him. Now H is the age where she can have an opinion. Maybe Shaimless realises that ....
Although I think she's doing it to keep up with Vav .I cannot stand beefy but she does things with her kids,takes them places and keeps them age appropriate

Reactions: 12
What the duck was that tit show she served Harper for her dinner 😳 surely thats just for clout she can’t actually give her kid that to eat

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Imagine coming home from holiday to find the ✌cat sitter✌ has burned through £70 worth of candles to mask the kittypissy stench 💔
---
And WHY is she pretending she doesn't know the word 'slay' 🙄

She'll get BEASTED for that

IT'S GIVING... try-hard

And all the other down-with-the-kids or what-my-fella-says phrases she trots out.

Aimless is a bellend. Pass it on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She doesn’t really talk to her kid, does she? That other muppet of a mother Rebecca Lamb talks to her kids in the same way. Closed ended questions so they can only answer yes or no.

She's only giving her attention and spending time with her because it's stuff she wants to do.... Typical narcissistic behaviour

Harold is getting older and realising she needs to do what mummy wants to spend time together, it's so sad

Reactions: 18
You’d think being the big drag queen she is, she’d know that word. Of course she does, it’s engagement, isn’t it? Same as not knowing what tongs were called yesterday…calculated stupidity.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Ummmm? Ehmey, weren't YOU saying not so long ago that everything 'slayed' 🤔, so you already know what it means!!!

You are just full of shite, aren't you?
You are happy to ruin your 9 year olds nail beds just so you can make fake mummy/daughter TT content.
You are one narcissistic, sick unit!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Great title up there
Early suggestion
Thissinglemama #108 Getting hate, looks a state, treats H not great, crap on a plate, it’s not up for debate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope that's just polish because I fully disagree with children wearing gels and using harmful uv/led lamps to cure. They delicate skin exposed to upto 10 minuets per hand of harmful concentrated rays as well as the heavy gel that can cause reactions.
my daughter is the same age and she has her nails done but the lady who does them uses water based none toxic polish.... she refuses to use gels on children.
shame on her.

No reputable nail tech would use any type of gel on a child's nails, for starters they'd not be insured and secondly the damage to the nails.

I'm utterly shocked 😲

• Sad
Reactions: 21
No reputable nail tech would use any type of gel on a child's nails, for starters they'd not be insured and secondly the damage to the nails.

I'm utterly shocked 😲
It’s a Chinese salon she goes to, so it don’t surprise me they’ve done them. They’re all about the money
---
She goes here https://nailparadise.co.uk/

And they actually used her nails on their website

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Is it me or do they just look grubby? The other hand looks much better .
Still think it's ridiculous on a 9 year old
Having her nails done was a way for her to disguise that child’s hygiene habits. You can tell by the filth under her nails that kid hardly gets bathed or showered. They wouldn’t be like that if she washed everyday! I’m sorry but I find that family filthy and dirty! At least with charlie you can tell her and Ralph are clean. Bet his nails are not full of muck!

• Sick
Having her nails done was a way for her to disguise that child’s hygiene habits. You can tell by the filth under her nails that kid hardly gets bathed or showered. They wouldn’t be like that if she washed everyday! I’m sorry but I find that family filthy and dirty! At least with charlie you can tell her and Ralph are clean. Bet his nails are not full of muck!
That’s cos scissorhands has been too busy hacking off peoples hair with a hedge trimmer and getting wrecked with Duncle Cliff to shower her regularly 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All them freebies that candle company dishes out to her and she goes out and spends a fortune on another brand 🤣🤣🤣 what a kick in the teeth

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.