Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The odd thing I noticed when she was in the Lakes with D2 was he was always walking 10 feet ahead of her, because she was more bothered about filming. If that was me in a new relationship we'd be holding hands, arms round each other. Very strange
And he didn’t want to be down wind from her stench of cat pizz!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she spends God knows what in Primark but then
£50 in converse
£33 in Lush
£70 in white company - on 2 bleeping candles

Living that single mum life like a champ!
🤬real Inspiration is Aimless . Think she's loves rubbing it in people's face's bragging about what she buys
How awful must the majority of single mums that they can't throw that sort of money around , on luxuries ..or even necessities. . Hope you Have wonderful holiday Aimless ..no panic attacks , no shits no anxieties. Over having to spend time with ya kid and Beefy oh and no wendy . "it will be fine , you will be fine ..
It's fine " love you for that 🤣🤣🤣 x

Reactions: 15
Is there shite a cat sitter! From day 1 there has never been a cat sitter. Shes a lying woman.

Buying £70 candles! What about all that tit from the northumbland candle company she gets gifted? What’s she doing with all that?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I work hard for my money and don’t ever have enough left over to go splurging like she does. She makes me feel crap. £70 on 2 candles!? That’s the majority of my shopping budget!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She boils my piss as a mother .

Shes so hapoy she's getting her nails done with Harper ( she's 9 ffs) so she can show off what a " good mum " she is
No Shaimless you're a selfish,shite mother .You don't get that excited when you're taking H out to somewhere she actually wants to go not just tag along with you. Why not get excited about taking her swimming,to the pictures,a walk on the beach? No,you're only happy as long as its something YOU want to do .Harper won't have her own personality as she's now too busy agreeing to everywhere her mother wants to go as she's getting mummy's attention at long last .That child is crying out for attention .
You couldn't even take her on holiday herself .Instead she's going with a 4 year old autustic lad and a 15 year old moody teenager,neither of whom she has ever met .....
Andy is no better as a dad He needs to step up and protect his daughter.The poor child will latch onto the first man who pays her any attention when she's older as she's screaming out for love and attention and for one of her parents to put her first .
Go spend more money Shaimless, it's all you're good at

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t believe she has bought harper high tops for summer. Her feet will be ripped apart in minutes with them on her feet all day long x

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I work hard for my money and don’t ever have enough left over to go splurging like she does. She makes me feel crap. £70 on 2 candles!? That’s the majority of my shopping budget!
Aww please don't feel crap .You have pride and self respect,a decent home and you're not a crappy liar of a human being xx

• Heart
What's with all the 'my daughter has turned into a girl' suddenly?
Even to the point of H getting her nails done with Mommie Dearest this morning? 🤔

Could it be a new plan by Ehmey to be more Vav??
I think Ehmey didnt want a big age gap showing between tomboy H (9) and fashion conscious Lily (15), so Mommie Dearest has let Harper grow up and be a young lady for once.
I think Ehmey was more than happy to let H live in boys clothes etc when she's around R-Ralph but now that Ehmey &Vav are Mums on holiday, she doesn't want H to be shown up by Lily.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s said in the comments harper is having shellac - children should not have shellac nails it causes trauma to nails!

My nails hurt after gel nails so god knows what it’s like for a child’s nails!! Edited to add photo of comment in case of dirty delete

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Just let your kid be her own bleeping person for goodness sake. Take pride in her as she is and who she is. Nurture and promote the things she takes an interest in, walk along that path with her. Don’t suddenly start acting like mother of the year because she’s now suddenly talking your language. Get to duck. This sudden pride in her at eating a big McDonalds and getting her nails done. Eh?!

That’s how you can tell there isn’t really a bond there and she hasn’t taken an interest in what H likes. It’s like how giddy she gets at things most people do, because it’s so bloody unusual for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
£70 on 2 candles? Is she for bleeping real?

NO amount of candles is going to clear your house of the stench of grease, bo & catpiss.

you don’t talk about money, but you parade it daily when people are on the bare bones of their arse trying to feed their families. She must have spent £5-600 the other day! That’s insane for a single parent family working or not!
---
She’s said in the comments harper is having shellac - children should not have shellac nails it causes trauma to nails!

My nails hurt after gel nails so god knows what it’s like for a child’s nails!! Edited to add photo of comment in case of dirty delete
The salon if reputable won’t do shellac but we all know she goes to one of these mass Chinese acrylic salons so they’ll want the money don’t matter how

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just let your kid be her own bleeping person for goodness sake. Take pride in her as she is and who she is. Nurture and promote the things she takes an interest in, walk along that path with her. Don’t suddenly start acting like mother of the year because she’s now suddenly talking your language. Get to duck. This sudden pride in her at eating a big McDonalds and getting her nails done. Eh?!

That’s how you can tell there isn’t really a bond there and she hasn’t taken an interest in what H likes. It’s like how giddy she gets at things most people do, because it’s so bloody unusual for her.
Nails and shopping …..the tramps never set foot in a park with the kid or taken her swimming.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Don’t you ever let this piece of tit make you feel crap !!
You are working hard providing for yourself with dignity
Not some washed up idiot that scams people out of there hard earned cash selling tat and most likely dipping into her laundered money fund that destroyed elderly people’s lives
You have nothing to feel crap about . Sending love and hugs ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is there shite a cat sitter! From day 1 there has never been a cat sitter. Shes a lying woman.

Buying £70 candles! What about all that tit from the northumbland candle company she gets gifted? What’s she doing with all that?
Her dad going in n out all the time is probably there for the cats. Selfish cow.

Reactions: 11
April FOOLS Day Tinder photo!

What the poor saps THINK they're going to get, compared to what actually shows up!

STOP WITH THE REDICULOUS FILTERS EHMEY!
EVERYONE KNOWS THE PHOTO ON THE RIGHT IS THE REAL YOU!

1000078692.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Somethings gone down ! I am not buying this sudden I give a tit about me daughter crap !!!
The latest shite tok
Never ever have I seen her that animated with H
---
Absolute tit show of a mother .
Shes thinking of herself,not Harper .Nothing new there then.
Why has the nail salon done it on a 9 year old !!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Somethings gone down ! I am not buying this sudden I give a tit about me daughter crap !!!
The latest shite tok
The latest shite tok
I’m thinking maybe Andy’s said something about her parenting at last & now she’s putting up this pretence to stop him going for shared custody?

Or she’s just embarrassed by the kid and she’s doing all this to make her fit in with aren’t we lils & try show Vav she ain’t a tit mum like people keep saying.. truth hurts there don’t it aims?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm the same hunni were really struggling at the moment and will be now till payday literally living on pennies I go aldi with a knot in my stomach knowing my budget is so tight right now, its the worse feeling in the world :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm the same hunni were really struggling at the moment and will be now till payday literally living on pennies I go aldi with a knot in my stomach knowing my budget is so tight right now, its the worse feeling in the world :(
This hurts my heart, no one should ever have to feel that way . Sending lots of love ❤
I wish I could help everyone 😔 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.