Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can answer that with absolutely no malice....Aimless' daughter has never met the Vav or her children. Aimless and Vav have only met 3, maybe 4 times. After the first meeting Vav called Aimless a slob on a live because of the state she left the room they shared.

Aimless admitted herself she spent most of the night on the toilet in said shared hotel room because she had panic attacks which led to loose bowels... lovely eh?

We all know Vav's compassion and caring nature don't we?
Omg. I just know it’s going to be an absolute shambles. Her son is autistic isn’t he? I wonder how he will feel being on holiday with people he doesn’t know 😟 where is the safeguarding?! Two women who barely know each other, and have had issues on one of the very few times they have met, shouldn’t be going on holiday together with kids who have also never met.
---
Good grief, the black rings under that poor little girls eyes in one of those pictures on Instagram. Shocking!
She has lovely hair but it looks unwashed and hasn’t had a brush through it. It looks like she’s slept in that pony tail and walked out of the door. Prioritise basic hygiene before getting gel nails 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It's any wonder Harper ain't got rickets from lack of daylight and eating non beige air fried tit n picky teas . Those dark circles are awful and she looks like she has a sty on her eye . Probably from dirty rotten bedding!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Big Bad Vav is being beasted (“I don, I donoh” *waves hand and fakes a laugh*) in the local paper’s Facebook page after being hailed one of Aberdeen’s 11 best Influencers so she is going to be FUMING on holiday. Aimee will not know what’s hit her

The comments are on fire 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't wait for next weeks absolute tit show....

My guess is on day 3 they will not be making content together
---
Just seen the pics on IG from today... That t shirt she's wearing is absolutely huge in her, the sleeves are halfway down her arm

Reactions: 9
It’s a Chinese salon she goes to, so it don’t surprise me they’ve done them. They’re all about the money
---
She goes here https://nailparadise.co.uk/

And they actually used her nails on their website
just curious as to why you say a Chinese nail salon - most “non English” nail bars are Vietnamese or Korean…nothing on the website you’ve shared sways the nail techs are Chinese- so it feels like you are making an assumption

Reactions: 5
So which one do we think it is? Probably a combination of all of them
Most probably nutritional deficiency, and more than likely she’s sat up till all hours playing on that iPad as Catpiss doesn’t give a tit as long as she’s on TT deleting comments! The child is probably lacking bloody sleep plus vitamin D. She hardly goes out the front door. Don’t think she’s in any good routine whatsoever.

Reactions: 18
I can't wait for next weeks absolute tit show....

My guess is on day 3 they will not be making content together
---
Just seen the pics on IG from today... That t shirt she's wearing is absolutely huge in her, the sleeves are halfway down her arm

It will prove to be a fucken tit show for Aimless. The Vav won't pass up this opportunity to show "her bestie" in all her glory. Love that for Aimless. It's finnnne though....it'll be finnnne....yerknowwhatimean....I dunno, dunno ..... fucken broken record.

The two of them will spend more time editing their thighs and chins than holidaying and making "precious memories "

I'd actually think more of them if they posted duck all for the week.....they will though, pathetic cunts.
---
just curious as to why you say a Chinese nail salon - most “non English” nail bars are Vietnamese or Korean…nothing on the website you’ve shared sways the nail techs are Chinese- so it feels like you are making an assumption
Bring Pedantic will only give Aimless more content 😆 most nail bars are "Asian"

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
“We’ve had such a beautiful day” smiling her head off blah blah. You’re trying a bit to hard Aimless. Fake asf.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Most of these salons also use MMA which I think is illegal in the UK (someone can correct me if I'm wrong) the big giveaway is they always wear masks because of the fumes from the polish.
I think they use masks because of the dust because they use the electric grinders to remove the acrylic.
---
When is she back at school? Ours are back in Monday after 2 weeks off

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think they use masks because of the dust because they use the electric grinders to remove the acrylic.
---
When is she back at school? Ours are back in Monday after 2 weeks off
Week 1 of the Easter holidays has just ended where I live so kids also have next week off.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.