Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steph “I’ve been in the pool with the kids” …… Aimee “ got so splashed by the kids” 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Gotta love Steph the way she throws Aimee under the bus ……. Bet lazy arse let’s Steph get up early to put the towels down every day

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Just read a comment on her latest video and went back to screen shot and it’s gone. So she’s on holiday deleting comments, absolute sad twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dunno I’m skeptical still. I’d love everything to come back and hit her tenfold but part of me says nothing will happen again as usual
I think the same. If you're found guilty of tax evasion/fraud there's a public government name and shame section on a website. So maybe we'll see her name pop up....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn't know Aimee and her sister had different fathers!!!

Makes sense now, Aimee is the only spoilt brat!!!

An old video came up of her sister taking her dad out for lunch, I was suprised to see he's not Aimee's father.

Do the family talk about the sisters having different dads? The video that came up re Charlie's dad was from the 21st October 2023 for reference. Here's a screenshot.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I didn't know Aimee and her sister had different fathers!!!

Makes sense now, Aimee is the only spoilt brat!!!

An old video came up of her sister taking her dad out for lunch, I was suprised to see he's not Aimee's father.

Do the family talk about the sisters having different dads? The video that came up re Charlie's dad was from the 21st October 2023 for reference. Here's a screenshot.
Yeah it’s no secret they have different dads. Charlie’s always telling people he’s the popo and he’s been in a lot of her videos, they seem to have a good relationship, not like aimless who just uses her dad

How relaxing to be right next the trainline - those trains go by like every 20mins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
charlies dad seems quite a cool laugh! he was in her kitchen on one of her videos mucking about, him and his partner seem really down to earth unlike you know who and her criminal family

Reactions: 13
Who turns their sun-bed around to sunbathe so it’s not facing the pool when you have care of a child?
IMG_4833.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Who turns their sun-bed around to sunbathe so it’s not facing the pool when you have care of a child?
View attachment 2865411
shes bleeping pathetic. watch ur kid. or even watch her having fun?? not our aimless no way. she needs rest. relying on back up already from vav who has her hands full! absolute rodent

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I don't think her anxiety is the reason she doesn't take H away on her own (obvs). It's because she can't handle seeing mums and dads together with their kids and can't cope with being seen as on her own with her child. Plus she can't cope with actually having to converse with H. Hardly a post since she arrived, she must be hating it. Love that for her 🤣
I truely believe she can't handle having to look after someone else and no one to look after her. Everyone she's away.... vav looked after me, my mum looked after me, the young 20 something girls looked after me. She hates not being the one pandered too!!! She's so predictable. Also turning away from your child to look at the sea.... what tue absolute duck.... if I was Steph I would literally be going mad.

shes bleeping pathetic. watch ur kid. or even watch her having fun?? not our aimless no way. she needs rest. relying on back up already from vav who has her hands full! absolute rodent
Exactly
I can’t get my head around her not having her eyes on her child at all times
It takes seconds for an accident or a kidnap to happen
You can’t lay back and sunbathe when you are the only adult in charge of your kid
She’s not even pretending to watch her, she’s actually turned her back on her

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
He's a policeman????? Nooo way!!! 🤣
I’m sure I read here he was - watch this, I’ll have got it totally wrong and he’s a Paul Weller tribute act or something like that 😂

No he is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.