Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon we will get a TikTok later of her lay in bed, putting that fake poorly/anxiety voice.
She will be thanking beefy for looking after harper for her today cus she was just so unwell 🤧 and she’s not sure if it’s down to her anxiety or she’s picked up a bug

Reactions: 17
She posted ! Thank goodness she has got up and got H down to the pool!!

Reactions: 9
she isn't even anxious- she looks absolutely seek. She does not want to be there with her daughter. She is an absolute weirdo. if she had a bf she'd be away on holiday with him and be fine. absolute freak

Reactions: 15
So she's cheered up ,is laughing and smiling as there's someone else there to look after her child
She has a face like a wet weekend when it's just her and Harper .That's so sad that a mother hates being with her own child on their own 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Harper is a child. It’s not her job to ‘lead you’, it’s your job to parent her, keep her safe and give her what she needs.

duck me
Her bleeping enablers are as batshit thick/crazy as her.

Reactions: 12
vav already getting the boot in haha
also how AWFUL does aimee look
someone wrote in the comments omg your going so grey!
lollllll

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Erm weren’t we mentioning she never gives anything away ???
Lo and behold!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
vav already getting the boot in haha
also how AWFUL does aimee look
someone wrote in the comments omg your going so grey!
lollllll
She looks shocking!
Disgraceful how she's perked up now her "bezzy" had arrived! I feel so sorry for young Harold, that poor kid. Could she make it Amy more obvious she doesn't want to be alone with her child?😡

Reactions: 13
How reliable is that source on whatever the other place is? I only ask because a long while back over on the Part Time Working Mummy threads, a woman used to claim things like this a LOT and it turned out to just be some crazy lady lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How reliable is that source on whatever the other place is? I only ask because a long while back over on the Part Time Working Mummy threads, a woman used to claim things like this a LOT and it turned out to just be some crazy lady lol.
It’s the lady that knew her as a child and used to work for her uncle at the care home
She flagged some of the things going on there to relevant authorities, she walked out when she could see what was going on x

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Erm weren’t we mentioning she never gives anything away ???
Lo and behold!!!
It's not like Aimee paid for it luv it's just free tat she got sent that she's off loading on you instead of the skip
---
It’s the lady that knew her as a child and used to work for her uncle at the care home
She flagged some of the things going on there to relevant authorities, she walked out when she could see what was going on x
Yes she knows her very well.

Reactions: 8
It's not like Aimee paid for it luv it's just free tat she got sent that she's off loading on you instead of the skip
It’s actually embarrassing when they act like these average creators are celebrities. TikTok is just so weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.