Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This rubbish about if her Daughter wants dirty nails then she doesn’t care is just poor parenting! Teach your child to take pride in her appearance, although hard I suppose when the mother looks a mismatched state most of the time!
Did H not use the toilet at all after painting? Surely if she did then she knows to wash her hands after, if she did then it’s clear as bleeping day she doesn’t wash them.
And did she not eat anything after painting? Did she not wash her hands first?
I have so many questions 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 19
What concerns me about her daughters panting is that she uses alot of black. Children alot younger than Harper fixate on any colour when using paints and there is no meaning attributed to them, but someone Harpers age using alot of black and dark colours sadly highlights a range of psychological disorders that are affecting the child. I am well versed on this issue because of my job. It's sad to see a child her age painting such dark pictures.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I can’t watch this bint at the moment. She’s making me want to vomit more than usual. Cue the painting Harper Twist painted about 4 years ago. It’s so obvious she needs to feed on the negative content for cash. She’s gone right down the Becki Jones route with all the deliberate baiting. And with no offence meant here - the way Harper laughs so nervously and forced in all her TikTok’s says to me she’s either constantly on egg shells, is educationally subnormal or both.

Reactions: 18
Never fails to amaze me when people like her with multiple social media profiles say 'mind your own business' 🤣🤣🤣 Away and live a life of anonymity then ya fuckin balloon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It will prove to be a fucken tit show for Aimless. The Vav won't pass up this opportunity to show "her bestie" in all her glory. Love that for Aimless. It's finnnne though....it'll be finnnne....yerknowwhatimean....I dunno, dunno ..... fucken broken record.

The two of them will spend more time editing their thighs and chins than holidaying and making "precious memories "

I'd actually think more of them if they posted duck all for the week.....they will though, pathetic cunts.
---

Bring Pedantic will only give Aimless more content 😆 most nail bars are "Asian"
Last time I checked Asia was a fairly big place - and confusing Chinese people with Vietnamese people or Korean people - or making the assumption that somebody comes from a specific part of Asia without being certain smacks of ignorance not pedantry 🤷🏾‍♀️
---
Seems I’ve offended some people as they don’t like I said Chinese salons. Majority of them near me are hence why I used that word. So I’ll re word it, those unreputable conveyer belt salons who want your cash rather than have some morals and standards.

Never intended to offend anyone
---

We aren’t back till 15th as we didn’t break up till 28th March.
It’s not offensive to dislike certain types of establishment - I’m just curious to know, how you are so confident that the technicians are Chinese as it is more commonplace to find Vietnamese or Korean staff in the in/out type salons. It felt like you were assuming their race/ethnicity - however I also apologise if I am assuming and you do know for certain that these people are from China.

Reactions: 4
This rubbish about if her Daughter wants dirty nails then she doesn’t care is just poor parenting! Teach your child to take pride in her appearance, although hard I suppose when the mother looks a mismatched state most of the time!
Did H not use the toilet at all after painting? Surely if she did then she knows to wash her hands after, if she did then it’s clear as bleeping day she doesn’t wash them.
And did she not eat anything after painting? Did she not wash her hands first?
I have so many questions 😂
Also when she’s holding her sucky blanket, chomping away on it with her dirty nails! Bloody grim! No personal hygiene in that house if you ask me! Bloody rank!!! Christ just wash yourselves you dirty monsters!!!

Reactions: 15
I can’t watch this bint at the moment. She’s making me want to vomit more than usual. Cue the painting Harper Twist painted about 4 years ago. It’s so obvious she needs to feed on the negative content for cash. She’s gone right down the Becki Jones route with all the deliberate baiting. And with no offence meant here - the way Harper laughs so nervously and forced in all her TikTok’s says to me she’s either constantly on egg shells, is educationally subnormal or both.
Sadly I have only ever heard her child giggle or laugh. I have never heard her say fully coherent sentences. I agree with you their is definitely a constant nervousness (even when she's in her own home)
Why would any mother of a child put their child under such pressure to be recorded at home? Home is supposed to be a sanctuary. I imagine the child likes going to her fathers so she doesn't have to be on film or recorded all the time. I find it disturbing when she plays her anxious child's voice.

Reactions: 13
This holiday is going to be a major tit fest. Beefy for all her faults is tidy and keeps the rental clean.

Chins is just a bleeping slob, she reminds me of “Stig of the dump” 🤣🤣

The first few days will be all happy families until, I bet, chins pisses off beefy first. Chins doesn’t really have any clue about what is going on around her, she’s vapid.

it’s not a case that she doesn’t care if her daughter has filthy nails, she should care and be making sure they are clean, teach her to be clean, if she’s not giving a tit about something so small what else is she not giving a tit about.

You can tell that kid is neglected for TT, she never looks healthy and why the constant baggy clothes? She’s being brought up in her mother’s squalid image.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
£46 for that Patrick Ta thing and she’s gonna look more like David Dickinson than ever. Might as well just pack a tin of ronseal and save some money.

yet again another reason as to why she’s unrelatable
Wonder if this is on top of the Glotion that's she's " obsessed with " according to her advert the other day i wonder!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Last time I checked Asia was a fairly big place - and confusing Chinese people with Vietnamese people or Korean people - or making the assumption that somebody comes from a specific part of Asia without being certain smacks of ignorance not pedantry 🤷🏾‍♀️
---

It’s not offensive to dislike certain types of establishment - I’m just curious to know, how you are so confident that the technicians are Chinese as it is more commonplace to find Vietnamese or Korean staff in the in/out type salons. It felt like you were assuming their race/ethnicity - however I also apologise if I am assuming and you do know for certain that these people are from China.
I always call nail salons Chinese nail salons and to be honest, it’s never crossed my mind they have other Asian ethnicities working within them. When they first started popping up round here they were always known as Chinese nail salons. Same as barbers are always called Turkish barbers. All are money laundering to a certain extent. Cash only in ALL of them. Maybe it’s specific to certain areas of this country on what country their staff are from but definitely something I don’t think is obviously offensive (or ignorant) to label them as Chinese nail salons or indeed Turkish barbers 🤷🏻‍♀️ And in all honesty, I would never use a Chinese nail salon. Never have, never will regardless of if they are Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc. Cramming 12 people in a 3 bedroom house and making them work 12 hour + days with little or no break does not sit well with me and I won’t give them my custom to continue the cycle 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Clearly "Aimee No Morals" does not care about probably using slaves to get hers and her daughters nails done. There was lots of programmes on TV a couple of years ago re the human trafficking that goes on in the kind of nail bar she uses. They open them up in well to do areas where people throw money at them for a quick fix. The poor staff in these places are highly likely to be modern day slaves, sleeping on a mattress, forced to work long days, hardly paid anything and treated worse than dogs.
It's not wrong to call them out. I think it's wrong to accept them as normal.

Reactions: 16
Every video she's done with H this week has freaked me out....she hasn't spoken a word, just an apparent nervous " giggle" of some sort, even when asked a question!
The woman needs sorting out, the way she is carrying on, using H is shocking!😡

Reactions: 18
Clearly "Aimee No Morals" does not care about probably using slaves to get hers and her daughters nails done. There was lots of programmes on TV a couple of years ago re the human trafficking that goes on in the kind of nail bar she uses. They open them up in well to do areas where people throw money at them for a quick fix. The poor staff in these places are highly likely to be modern day slaves, sleeping on a mattress, forced to work long days, hardly paid anything and treated worse than dogs.
It's not wrong to call them out. I think it's wrong to accept them as normal.

There was a fire round here a few years back, unassuming 2 bed house with 2 people registered on the tenancy. Whole house was gutted. It was about 3am in the morning, turns out there was FIFTEEN people living in it. How they all escaped with their lives is a miracle. Massive trafficking operation, all the occupants were working in local takeaways and car washes owned by the same person. Barely any English spoken, all their money taken at source and passports confiscated. I genuinely think people walk round with blinkers on. Or just don’t want to see what’s actually right in front of them. Anyway, derailing the thread now so I’ll stop 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
New pair of sunglasses but doesn't show them and got them 'heavily discounted'.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There was a fire round here a few years back, unassuming 2 bed house with 2 people registered on the tenancy. Whole house was gutted. It was about 3am in the morning, turns out there was FIFTEEN people living in it. How they all escaped with their lives is a miracle. Massive trafficking operation, all the occupants were working in local takeaways and car washes owned by the same person. Barely any English spoken, all their money taken at source and passports confiscated. I genuinely think people walk round with blinkers on. Or just don’t want to see what’s actually right in front of them. Anyway, derailing the thread now so I’ll stop 🤣
It's a really relevant issue you raise because here we have a so called "influencer" promoting what is more than likely a modern day slavery nail bar. Influencers have a duty of care re wht they influence, if she lives in a nice area and is using a Chinese nail bar it has a very high probability of being full of illegal immigrats who, are being exploited. What does she think modern day slaves look like??? The programmes I watched said many of them were in well to do areas but even these people seek out a bargain beauty treatments. The fact she took her child there is wrong on even more levels.
Shame on Aimee.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
---
I'm not confused.

Screenshot_20240406_144047_Google.jpg

Reactions: 19
---

Chinese, Vietnamese or Korean, Modern day slavery is wrong and it's not wrong to call it out.
Have you seen the programmes shown that highlighted the issues and what to look out for?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.