Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does H know she needs to wash her hands regularly? How did those two get thru covid without proper hand washing?

Whether the dirt under Harper's nails is paint, ear wax or last night's dinner, IT DOESNT MATTER EHMEY!!! Teach your child proper hand hygiene!!

No wonder Harper is regularly ill, between those dirty nails, her abysmal diet and sucking on that germ ridden blanky she walks around with, she gas no hope.

And if it is just paint under nails Ehmey, Harper isn't painting ALL DAY, EVERYDAY....there is no excuse for her dirty nails.

Why would you let your child go out looking like that especially when you're going to a nail salon? But then again, you barely even brush her hair!
Is this the 'artist' in the making BEHAVEEE!! her cockyness and smugness is just embarrassing

Reactions: 13
I’m a bit confused by the painting, what’s the big black shape on the right hand side? It looks like it’s all fun on the left and something coming from the right to destroy it. Or have I read way too many psychology articles/books?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does H know she needs to wash her hands regularly? How did those two get thru covid without proper hand washing?

Whether the dirt under Harper's nails is paint, ear wax or last night's dinner, IT DOESNT MATTER EHMEY!!! Teach your child proper hand hygiene!!

No wonder Harper is regularly ill, between those dirty nails, her abysmal diet and sucking on that germ ridden blanky she walks around with, she gas no hope.

And if it is just paint under nails Ehmey, Harper isn't painting ALL DAY, EVERYDAY....there is no excuse for her dirty nails.

Why would you let your child go out looking like that especially when you're going to a nail salon? But then again, you barely even brush her hair!
She really has no idea what a stupid bleep she is does she?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m a bit confused by the painting, what’s the big black shape on the right hand side? It looks like it’s all fun on the left and something coming from the right to destroy it. Or have I read way too many psychology articles/books?
It's a Troll's bridge 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've seen too many traumatised children. When preteens use black in art to express themselves it is very symolic

"Black is mysterious and protective, the colour black relates to the hidden, the secretive and the unknown, and as a result it creates an air of mystery. It keeps things bottled up inside, hidden from the world.

It creates a barrier between itself and the outside world, providing comfort while protecting its emotions and feelings, and hiding its vulnerabilities, insecurities and lack of self-confidence.

Black is the absorption of all colour and the absence of light. Black hides, while white brings to light. What black covers, white uncovers.

Black is intimidating, unfriendly and unapproachable because of the power it exudes"

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Latest video she mentions she’s bought new sunglasses. No mention of the brand or the cost (or showing us the actual glasses!) but she’s been looking at them for ages and got them for a good discount. So we can all safely assume they are designer and bloody expensive! Didn’t she buy some designer ones not long ago?
Yep she did for the holiday with Wendy.!

Reactions: 5
Last time I checked Asia was a fairly big place - and confusing Chinese people with Vietnamese people or Korean people - or making the assumption that somebody comes from a specific part of Asia without being certain smacks of ignorance not pedantry 🤷🏾‍♀️
---

It’s not offensive to dislike certain types of establishment - I’m just curious to know, how you are so confident that the technicians are Chinese as it is more commonplace to find Vietnamese or Korean staff in the in/out type salons. It felt like you were assuming their race/ethnicity - however I also apologise if I am assuming and you do know for certain that these people are from China.
How is saying Chinese nail salons being confident in me knowing the staffs ethnicity. I think you’re nit picking over one word.. and I’ve never seen you comment in here before and the first thing you do is pick on that rather than anything to do with aimee and still carrying it on.
Sorry if that offended you, I’ve apologised and if you’re still offended then I’m sorry that’s a you problem.

of course I don’t know every single salons staffs ethnicity because 1) I don’t use these places now 2) I don’t travel the country to check 3) plenty of people call them Chinese salons not just me.
I’m done discussing this as I’ve apologised and I’m not justifying myself any longer

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What concerns me about her daughters panting is that she uses alot of black. Children alot younger than Harper fixate on any colour when using paints and there is no meaning attributed to them, but someone Harpers age using alot of black and dark colours sadly highlights a range of psychological disorders that are affecting the child. I am well versed on this issue because of my job. It's sad to see a child her age painting such dark pictures.
This is really interesting, and I totally agree with this logic . When my daughter was suffering with her mental health, due to horrific bullying due to undiagnosed autism and adhd ( it wasn’t even mentioned after 6 years under camhs and therapy every week, she was diagnosed with anxiety and depression)guilt I will carry until I die is a whole other story, but I wasn’t educated about neurodivergence back then.
Part of her therapy was art and she drew all black images , some very dark. This breaks my heart seeing little H using this colour palette so young
Sort your bloody tit out Aimee you are a disgrace!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is really interesting, and I totally agree with this logic . When my daughter was suffering with her mental health, due to horrific bullying due to undiagnosed autism and adhd ( it wasn’t even mentioned after 6 years under camhs and therapy every week, she was diagnosed with anxiety and depression)guilt I will carry until I die is a whole other story, but I wasn’t educated about neurodivergence back then.
Part of her therapy was art and she drew all black images , some very dark. This breaks my heart seeing little H using this colour palette so young
Sort your bloody tit out Aimee you are a disgrace!!!
I am so sorry to read this re your daughter. ❤
Art therapy is a really good way for children to express themselves and their feelings. It speaks louder than words.
Then when we hear Aimee's daughters voice all we hear are nervous and very jittery short sentances. Then seeing her use alot of black in her art work confirms my concerns. I hope the child's fathers side of her family offer her some normality and fun. You only get one childhood.

• Heart
Flights from Manchester have been cancelled today because of Storm Kathleen, if it affects Liverpool too the holiday may be a wash out before it starts!
I think she’ll be praying their flight is cancelled! I’m really surprised she hasn’t pulled out, that whole thing with the dirty nails is making her look like she’s unravelling

Reactions: 19
I think she’ll be praying their flight is cancelled! I’m really surprised she hasn’t pulled out, that whole thing with the dirty nails is making her look like she’s unravelling
I’m hugely surprised she’s actually going. We all know Vag is going to be watching her every move, filing away the ammunition for a later date 🤣 Now they have to outdo each other with travel disasters, she has the upper hand going the day before 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m hugely surprised she’s actually going. We all know Vag is going to be watching her every move, filing away the ammunition for a later date 🤣 Now they have to outdo each other with travel disasters, she has the upper hand going the day before 😆
I can just picture Aimless trying to pap Harper off onto Vav on the plane so she can hyperventilate and grope her bear.

I give it until Tuesday morning before they fall out. Absolute carnage 🤞🏻

• Haha
How is saying Chinese nail salons being confident in me knowing the staffs ethnicity. I think you’re nit picking over one word.. and I’ve never seen you comment in here before and the first thing you do is pick on that rather than anything to do with aimee and still carrying it on.
Sorry if that offended you, I’ve apologised and if you’re still offended then I’m sorry that’s a you problem.

of course I don’t know every single salons staffs ethnicity because 1) I don’t use these places now 2) I don’t travel the country to check 3) plenty of people call them Chinese salons not just me.
I’m done discussing this as I’ve apologised and I’m not justifying myself any longer
We always say Chinese nail shops round here. 💁‍♀️💅🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My 16 year old daughter thought it looked rather odd,creepy and iffy .She does Art at school .
---
Plus ,Beefy camera is never kind to Aimless lol its going to be an interesting week

• Haha

I have not heard them call anything else. I have lived in Manchester & Lancashire and that's all they have ever been called. Don't recall anyone saying oh I having nails done at Sunshine Paradise it's always the Chinese nail shop. Which I have and won't personally use. Not sure why you were nit picked at for the comment as you were not rude at all.

• Heart
Oh just shut-up Ehmey!! STFU!!!!
If you're getting called out for your atrocious parenting, then suck it up, Buttercup and accept it!

Not only do you feed your child a tit diet of convenience foods and take aways but her skin looks sickly pale and no child should have dark circles under their eyes, like H has!!
No matter what you say, Harper can't be washing her hands at all each day, which is totally disgusting!
if she's not washing her hands after painting, shes also not washing them after going to the toilet either, before/after eating and she can't be bathing everyday either, as poster paint would naturally dissolve in a warm, soapy bath Or shower!

I'm sorry Aimee, but if you 'DONT CARE' that your daughter looks feral going out to a nail bar with dirty nails or with/without unbrushed hair etc, that is a reflection more on you!
As much as you b1tch and moan, It's YOUR job to teach Harper how to wash her hands correctly, to have good personal hygiene and be able to cut up her own food.
If you don't want comments made about your parenting and your daughters appearance, either up your game and teach her these basic skills or get someone who will.
HARPER DESERVES BETTER!!! 🤬

Who cares what toiletries you are taking on holiday?
You LOVE to show off but this week you will be in overdrive! For all of Steph's faults, at least she is always dressed well and her kids always look clean, well groomed and nicely dressed. Steph is going to show you in your true colours and that also goes for those pesky camera lights! 😆
Have a great week!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There are "danger to life" storm warning all over the country for the weekend and she's packing her toiletries like everything is normal 🤣😳

Has she been outside today!!!

Clearly she's not bothered about flying in a storm with massive gale force winds!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Another Haul video

NY cap - £28
Juicy sliders - £36
Patrick Ta balm - £46

Plus whatever she spent on her new sunglasses!

• Wow
  • Sick
There are "danger to life" storm warning all over the country for the weekend and she's packing her toiletries like everything is normal 🤣😳

Has she been outside today!!!

Clearly she's not bothered about flying in a storm with massive gale force windswinds!

For someone with ‘horrendous anxiety’ she seems very chill today considering there’s a storm warning 🤣🤣 I’d be superglued to the toilet for real if it was me, I absolutely hate flying. Genuinely, not jokingly for TikTok content🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.