Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they don’t wash their hands BEFORE and AFTER having nails done?! Child’s paint is water based will come off with a 30 second hand wash!! Embarrassing!

Reactions: 17
Dirty finger nails i can’t stand. No reason not to have basic hygiene and wash your hands regular. Just lazy and disgusting from Aimz

• Heart
What a bizarre thing to say about if her daughter wants to go around with paint and dirt under her fingernails then that’s okay with her. As a parent it’s your job to teach about hygiene. Next time you’re in home bargain or b&m pick up a nail scrubber and teach her how to use it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t give a tit about that wee girl. That’s utterly shocking, she should be mortified that people have noticed how dirty and unkempt her daughter looks. This is basic hygiene that her mum isn’t teaching her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My goodness ANOTHER new thread I was only gone a day 🙈 we’re already 11 pages deep - live that for her!
Great title I lol’d out loud 🤣

wonder if she’ll wash on holiday? God help whoever sits next to her on the plane!! 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What a bizarre thing to say about if her daughter wants to go around with paint and dirt under her fingernails then that’s okay with her. As a parent it’s your job to teach about hygiene. Next time you’re in home bargain or b&m pick up a nail scrubber and teach her how to use it.
Just why would you take the kid to the nail salon with filthy nails ...infact it's her job to make sure the kid is clean and tidy / dressed appropriately As a good mum, !! infact majority of good mums it comes naturally to.
However she struggles to dress her self so the k8d has no chance .GOOD MUM AYE AIMLESS 🤣🤣🤣🤣 MY ARSE .

“If u think my child’s nails are dirty, I don’t care”. Why are you so cross then. U can tell when she’s ragin .. it seeps outta her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There are sooo many comments enabling her with people saying their children’s nails are filthy too, and children aren’t happy unless they have dirt under their nails… yes, nails get dirty but then you CLEAN THEM!

Okay Aimee you might be fine with H having filthy nails, but when she goes into school will the teachers know that it’s paint and not dirt? Will the other kids know? Kids are brutal these days and will notice this stuff, as will the teachers. Just because it’s paint doesn’t mean you don’t need to have basic levels of hygiene.

• Sick
  • Heart
I can’t believe she’s actually done a clap back like an overgrown toddler saying she doesn’t care if her child’s nails are dirty as she doesn’t have a problem with it!🤣 Children get dirty when they’re playing but it’s YOUR responsibility as the adult to make sure she is washing her hands/ bathing or showering everyday.

perhaps you should focus on the fact your daughter has extremely bad dark circles under her eyes which is an obvious sign for vitamin deficiency and lack of nutrition probably from the six takeaways you have in a week!

This is why you’re repeatedly reported to the school & social services shaimee! You’re neglecting your child’s basic needs and just buying her love it’s disgusting.

she’s not ready to eat herself yet so she’ll just have her coffee and her greens, here comes another ad 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I don’t get why she’s buys her clothes that are clearly 2 or more sizes too big too! Why? She just looks scruffy in them. Much nicer to have some properly fitting clothes. I think she likes to say she’s growing and in bigger clothes but she clearly doesn’t need them 2 sizes too big. She looked quite healthy in the shopping photos but that was clearly the make up than as the pics in the salons her skin looks dreadful again. And should kids have that awful blackness under the eyes? Mine never did.

Reactions: 12
My parents fostered children for years after we left home and thay had a girl and boy come to stay and thay had terrible black eyes and after a few weeks of decent food a regular sleep routine and decent care thay started to go away!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Aww Aimless if you didn't care you would just ignore ( dirty fingernails were mentioned on here and CC but you don't read here ,right?)
My daughter said doesn't the painting look a bit dodgy on the left hand side? !
Mouldy cream ? Shocker ......
You seem a tad agitated this morning Aimless .Things not going your way ?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Aww Aimless if you didn't care you would just ignore ( dirty fingernails were mentioned on here and CC but you don't read here ,right?)
My daughter said doesn't the painting look a bit dodgy on the left hand side? !
Mouldy cream ? Shocker ......
You seem a tad agitated this morning Aimless .Things not going your way ?
Just Tad irritated...in fact furious ... ...so the Huns think its strange to comment on her eyes ...I think its weird that total strangers on the net are saying the kid is beautiful, gorgeous , pretty ect . GREAT SAFEGUARDING AIMLESS OF yours and Andys daughter there ,...Great parenting .you might get a award of useless mum of the year 🤔 😁🤣 p.s enjoy your holiday I do hope you're not poorly panicky ,anxious ..😜😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t care my child’s nails are dirty - shellac will fix that

I don’t care my child looks like an extra from the living dead - glotion, concealer, blusher and highlighter will fix it

this is Aimee’s thinking

to look good on the outside you need to be nourishing the inside that’s a fact, you need to be washing daily not covering up the dirt and malnourishment.

If her fingernails are filthy, I’d hate to see her feet

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How to prove you have no standards and don't give a tit about your child in one tit tok😡

"Harper loves her skin care, Harper loves the bath bombs and toiletries from lush!"..really?????

She may love painting....she may get paint on her hands and down her nails....but bleeping wash them/clean the nails, you dirty skank!!!
The fact she has said she " doesn't care" is mind blowing!

• Heart
I don’t care my child’s nails are dirty - shellac will fix that

I don’t care my child looks like an extra from the living dead - glotion, concealer, blusher and highlighter will fix it

this is Aimee’s thinking

to look good on the outside you need to be nourishing the inside that’s a fact, you need to be washing daily not covering up the dirt and malnourishment.

If her fingernails are filthy, I’d hate to see her feet
If she doesn’t care what her dirty fingernails are like what else doesn’t she care about!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So she’s not bothered if Harpers nails are dirty, even if it’s paint they are still dirty 🙄
It takes 2 minutes to wash hands, what a ridiculous clap back.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.