Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone with ‘horrendous anxiety’ she seems very chill today considering there’s a storm warning 🤣🤣 I’d be superglued to the toilet for real if it was me, I absolutely hate flying. Genuinely, not jokingly for TikTok content🙈
I don't think she's someone who watches the news or is aware of current affairs orwhat's going on around her! I imagine it's us or tik tok who have told her there is a danger to life storm happening.
It clearly takes a while for her brain to compute what that means re her getting on an aeroplane in a few hours! 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just seen a recent VAV TT there is absolutely no way on hells earth Aimless is going to cope being around little Max
---
Oh and Aimless we don’t consent to you using our content for your own personal content
If you can preach no one has a right to be commenting on anything ie us , then you have no right commenting on what we say !!
duck off !!
---
Have you got your support bear packed ?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Had a nosey at Vavrons latest video
Say what we like about her but her kids are always smart looking Maxs holiday clothes look lovely
H is going to look like a woman next to him :-( 😞 that poor wee girl deserves so much better

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes we can Ehmey, it's bullshit, that's what is, complete excrement!

To me that looks like the garden/outside is the 'happy place' and the path up to the house is the dark, depressing side. 🤔
it's also a psychologists dream, that's what it is!!
1000078766.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 9

To me that looks like the garden/outside is the 'happy place' and the path up to the house is the dark, depressing side. 🤔
View attachment 2860077
Was about to say, I'm no psychologist/artist, but if my 9 year old did that, I would be concerned to say the least, maybe it's me overthinking!

Reactions: 11

View attachment 2860077
Yeah that painting is bizarre. Almost like a cutesy candy floss tree but even the swing looks creepy. Looks like a UFO up in the corner. Harper is praying for an alien abduction to get away from her poor excuse of a mother 👽

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Last time I checked Asia was a fairly big place - and confusing Chinese people with Vietnamese people or Korean people - or making the assumption that somebody comes from a specific part of Asia without being certain smacks of ignorance not pedantry 🤷🏾‍♀️
---

It’s not offensive to dislike certain types of establishment - I’m just curious to know, how you are so confident that the technicians are Chinese as it is more commonplace to find Vietnamese or Korean staff in the in/out type salons. It felt like you were assuming their race/ethnicity - however I also apologise if I am assuming and you do know for certain that these people are from China.
I do actually agree with the point you’re making and actually, thank you for bringing it up. I’m very well versed in racism and knowledgable about racism affecting the Black community and South Asian but I also am guilty of assuming people are Chinese and referring to salons as Chinese salons when I actually don’t know for certain. I don’t think anyone meant any offence but I can see where you’re coming from and going forward I will definitely reconsider what I say and be more mindful.

R.E: Aimless… why on earth would you ever consider it a good idea to highlight comments about your child’s hygiene and say you don’t care. Not an ounce of shame!!!

Reactions: 7
I have not heard them call anything else. I have lived in Manchester & Lancashire and that's all they have ever been called. Don't recall anyone saying oh I having nails done at Sunshine Paradise it's always the Chinese nail shop. Which I have and won't personally use. Not sure why you were nit picked at for the comment as you were not rude at all.
I’m not sure why. But someone being offended by a word is typical of today’s society.

I apologised and that’s the last of it. Because if people are still offended, I can’t help that. Take me back to the 80s when no fucker was offended 🤣🤣 (and that’s probably gonna offend someone now)
---
I hope that bloody cat has a piss in her hat View attachment 2860140
Hope it does a massive 💩 and she don’t find it till she puts it on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Look at my child, look at my child. Go on Instagram and look at my child. In fact, here’s the link do I can enable that. Look again at her getting her nails done. Look again…..

How dare you look at my child!

Everyone has said everything I wanted to say, from the first time I came across this woman online, I’ve had concerns about her role as a Mother and how her daughter was being raised. Handwashing is a basic life skill and should be happening multiple times a day. Not for aesthetic purposes, but for not getting ill purposes. “I don’t care if she wants to have dirty fingernails” but “I have massive anxiety from getting ill and leaving H” - these two things don’t match up.

I’ve worked with kids for a long time and I’m a Mum - we notice these things the same as we’d notice in our own children? Does that make us strange? Or just actually concerned for a child? Should we just turn the other way because her huns have said so? Safeguarding children is everyone’s concern. There’s just so many basic things that are concerning about H and what Aimee thinks is acceptable to put online.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another Haul video

NY cap - £28
Juicy sliders - £36
Patrick Ta balm - £46

Plus whatever she spent on her new sunglasses!
She paid £359 for her Chanel sunglasses a year ago!! Lost in her hovel? Destroyed in a tantrum?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Another Haul video

NY cap - £28
Juicy sliders - £36
Patrick Ta balm - £46

Plus whatever she spent on her new sunglasses!
Oh yes she's totally relatable to single mama's or anyone my fkn Arse is she
I reckon she's spent nearly a grand this week and that on stuff we've been shown.. oh n sort ya kids hygiene out .
---
Just seen a recent VAV TT there is absolutely no way on hells earth Aimless is going to cope being around little Max
---
Oh and Aimless we don’t consent to you using our content for your own personal content
If you can preach no one has a right to be commenting on anything ie us , then you have no right commenting on what we say !!
duck off !!
---
Have you got your support bear packed ?
Absolutely spot on ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do actually agree with the point you’re making and actually, thank you for bringing it up. I’m very well versed in racism and knowledgable about racism affecting the Black community and South Asian but I also am guilty of assuming people are Chinese and referring to salons as Chinese salons when I actually don’t know for certain. I don’t think anyone meant any offence but I can see where you’re coming from and going forward I will definitely reconsider what I say and be more mindful.

R.E: Aimless… why on earth would you ever consider it a good idea to highlight comments about your child’s hygiene and say you don’t care. Not an ounce of shame!!!

I stand by my comment that the poster was being pedantic, even though I don't understand why on this thread. For example, I'm British but not from England. Get where I'm coming from? I've said enough on this as no one on this thread set out to insult or generalise any race en masse. That is abundantly apparent to me.

I agree, Aimless has no shame, couldn't mark her neck with a blow torch. She's a poor excuse for a Mother.

Reactions: 15
I think the way "mi dad" came round to look at Harpers holiday haul means he paid for it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If that painting was one of my children’s I wouldn’t be saying I don’t know what it is! It’s clear that it’s a swing on a tree. I would also be asking my child to describe the picture, their thoughts behind it! As an outsider all I see is fun and darkness! I would want to know what the darkness represents, could be completely innocent but initially it would worry me!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do 9 Yr old girls who apparently wash regularly need deodorant? Surely she doesn't sweat enough? I've had boys thay always stink.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.