Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her attitude on that tt makes me want to launch my phone , absolutely disgusting not giving a toss about her daughters appearance 😤

Reactions: 20
Feel so sad seeing the dark circles under that poor girl’s eyes. It is absolutely lack of nutrition mixed with tiredness. I had hyperemisis in pregnancy and my eyes looked the same from lack of any nutrition and feeling exhausted!

As for the dirty hands/nails, both of my kids are a lot younger than Harper and I take pride in their appearance. Yes they get mucky but I spend all day cleaning them up, encouraging them to wash their hands and they get a bath every night. It’s just standard parenting and she’s not capable of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her attitude on that tt makes me want to launch my phone , absolutely disgusting not giving a toss about her daughters appearance 😤
Ditto 👍 if she doesn't care why make a clap back ...oh dear oh dear me thinks she does protest to much ...

Reactions: 11
So Aimless can say what she likes on her page but she moans about others talking about her on other pages ? What a hypocrite
And hoping H gets chocolate pancake under her nails? What,to grow mouldy ? Why would you let a child embarass themselves like that ,risk infection ,all so the mother can " get back " at hhe " trolls"? Her arrogance and control problems comes above her child's well being .That's really pathetic

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Just watching her holiday haul and it strikes me that all those clothes for Harper look massive. Aimee always says how tall she is etc but she doesn’t look that big to me. I doubt the river island set would even fit my 13 year old!

Got to say, my daughters nails are filthy quite often. However that is because we are out most days foraging, nature walks or even just days in the garden where she spends hours playing with mud. She's bathed every night and her nails cleaned ( but they just get dirty again the day after).

But to not clean the childs nails before getting her nails done. Yes...That is grim!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine what is in her fridge if that cream was mouldy. She’s so grimey she makes me feel sick.

• Sick
Just watching her holiday haul and it strikes me that all those clothes for Harper look massive. Aimee always says how tall she is etc but she doesn’t look that big to me. I doubt the river island set would even fit my 13 year old!
I don’t think she looks that tall. And even if she needs the length, the waist will be massive.
I have a teen boy who’s always been extremely tall, at 14 he’s almost 6ft but he has no waist, thank goodness men’s jeans do a small waist and long legs or he’d be screwed 😬

Ralph is in 9-10/10-11 and he’s a tiny bit shorter than H so going 11-12/12-13 is just ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Flights from Manchester have been cancelled today because of Storm Kathleen, if it affects Liverpool too the holiday may be a wash out before it starts!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Latest video she mentions she’s bought new sunglasses. No mention of the brand or the cost (or showing us the actual glasses!) but she’s been looking at them for ages and got them for a good discount. So we can all safely assume they are designer and bloody expensive! Didn’t she buy some designer ones not long ago?

• Sad
Does H know she needs to wash her hands regularly? How did those two get thru covid without proper hand washing?

Whether the dirt under Harper's nails is paint, ear wax or last night's dinner, IT DOESNT MATTER EHMEY!!! Teach your child proper hand hygiene!!

No wonder Harper is regularly ill, between those dirty nails, her abysmal diet and sucking on that germ ridden blanky she walks around with, she gas no hope.

And if it is just paint under nails Ehmey, Harper isn't painting ALL DAY, EVERYDAY....there is no excuse for her dirty nails.

Why would you let your child go out looking like that especially when you're going to a nail salon? But then again, you barely even brush her hair!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Latest video she mentions she’s bought new sunglasses. No mention of the brand or the cost (or showing us the actual glasses!) but she’s been looking at them for ages and got them for a good discount. So we can all safely assume they are designer and bloody expensive! Didn’t she buy some designer ones not long ago?
Yeah she bought some same time Vav bought her £500 chanel ones, pretty sure hers where Chanel too

Reactions: 10
She’ll be want to be keeping up with vag on holiday. So much she’s planning on being full on drag by the looks of that make up she brought. Hideous

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
£46 for that Patrick Ta thing and she’s gonna look more like David Dickinson than ever. Might as well just pack a tin of ronseal and save some money.

yet again another reason as to why she’s unrelatable

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but I can’t get over the amount of women outing themselves as utter clarts in her comments 😂my mum cleaned my nails everyday with a nailbrush when I was little and now I always use one when I wash my hands. Basic hygiene 🤷🏻‍♀️’let kids be kids’ yeah absolutely but also don’t have them looking so dirty that people actually comment on it.
Once again though Aimee if you actually safeguarded your daughter and didn’t put her on instagram then people wouldn’t be able to comment on this stuff. You’re setting your kid up for some really crappy times at school over the next few years.

Aimee never accepts any responsibility for anything. Her usual come back is ‘it’s my page and I’ll say and do as I like’ Even when highlighted to her by people with actual accounts, not trolls, that by putting yourself out there then you have to expect people to comment she still won’t have it.

She chooses to still post pictures of her daughter on Instagram and then direct people from TikTok over there. She chooses to upload pictures that show how neglectful she is as a mother. She chooses to put her needs/wants before her child. She chooses take aways over a home cooked meal. She chooses what she shows to the World Wide Web. She could choose to not do these things, but she doesn’t. Therefore she has to take the rough with the smooth. Choose to ignore the negative comments, as she keeps saying viewers can choose to scroll past her videos and not watch. She can choose to scroll past their comments and not reply. It’s all down to choice at the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.