Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they use masks because of the dust because they use the electric grinders to remove the acrylic.
---
When is she back at school? Ours are back in Monday after 2 weeks off
Mine also go back Monday, I'm in south wales! X

Reactions: 7
Seems I’ve offended some people as they don’t like I said Chinese salons. Majority of them near me are hence why I used that word. So I’ll re word it, those unreputable conveyer belt salons who want your cash rather than have some morals and standards.

Never intended to offend anyone
---
I think they use masks because of the dust because they use the electric grinders to remove the acrylic.
---
When is she back at school? Ours are back in Monday after 2 weeks off
We aren’t back till 15th as we didn’t break up till 28th March.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How much time has H spent with vavrons kids?
I imagine not much, I find it really weird that they would book a holiday when the kids barely know each other. I imagine the holiday is more for aimes and vav to get sloshed rather than making memories with the kids.
I doubt she's even met them! They've never been to hers and we know full well beefy would never step foot in the shamless hovel.

Reactions: 9
I doubt she's even met them! They've never been to hers and we know full well beefy would never step foot in the shamless hovel.
She’s faced timed her it’s fine 😂

Vav and aimless have only met 4 times and that’s for one night.. a whole week is nothing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those pics on insta .. 😞
Harper looks so unhealthy,worn out and tired .Those dark circles would worry me as a mum .

Shaimless, instead of throwing money at your child or forcing her to get her nails done buy her healthy food instead .Stop with the 6 takeaways a week.Get her out into the fresh air.

Youre a disgrace of a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Spending an extended amount of time with anyone is draining, let alone people you barely know, with children, in a foreign country.

aimless usually holidays with old Bendy Wendy and we know from previous videos Wendy is always in charge of harper, swimming with her or taking her to and from kids club whilst aimless taste tests the lastest cocktail.

I feel sorry for Max in this situation, vav spouts how much he likes routine but this will be so far removed from everything he knows, and they won’t be able to stay away from the drinkies. Wonder if Lilly will get lumbered with the kids

Reactions: 19
She’s posted saying the “dirt” under H fingernails is actually paint, because they’re painting every day apparently.

Surely the same still applies, if she was getting bathed every day the paint would come off. Or keep her fingernails short 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s posted saying the “dirt” under H fingernails is actually paint, because they’re painting every day apparently.

Surely the same still applies, if she was getting bathed every day the paint would come off. Or keep her fingernails short 😭
So what about all the other times they are dirty??? They paint then I suppose 😂😂😂

Reactions: 17

If it’s paint then you wash your hands and make sure they’re clean esp under the nails. It takes 2-3 mins

Reactions: 15
If it’s paint then you wash your hands and make sure they’re clean esp under the nails. It takes 2-3 mins
She said, if my child wants to walk round with paint under her fingernails then she can”

😩

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Basically she doesn't teach her child to wash her hands even when visiting a salon

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I have a 6 year old boy and as soon as there’s a hint of dirt under the nails he’s stripped off and in a long bubble bath. If it’s at the point that there’s visible dirt under the nails, whether it’s paint or not, just give them a bath/shower or a long soapy hand wash! And I’m not a clean freak whatsoever, but I wouldn’t walk around with dirty, paint caked nails so it’s my responsibility to teach my child not to either!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She don’t care about her child having dirty painty hands? She really don’t care about that kids appearance unless it’s to do with make up or nails. Concentrate on filling her with vitamins not covering up she’s clearly dirty, lacking in nutrients and your parenting is worse than your make up skill

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Leaving the house to go shopping in brand new clothes, but with nails that look like she’s been down a coal mine. And the state of her socks just from walking round aimeees carpets. It makes me sad, when she starts puberty and will need to wash even more I doubt her mum will tell her this

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She tries to hard to peddle this ‘wholesome’ life, like harper sits painting all day and eats more vegetables than anyone ever.

truth is that kid barely sees the outdoors, I’m glad she has painting as a creative outlet but let’s be real, she spends most of her time on the iPad.

‘you only see a few minutes of the day’

yep, but harpers pale worn out complexion tell us everything we need to know aimless, you can’t hide from that, much like your bloated tanned appearance despite their being no sunshine and you forget to eat

Reactions: 21
She said, if my child wants to walk round with paint under her fingernails then she can”

😩
She’s a Dirty witch!!!!! Get that kid in the bath every night and teach her to wash her hands, she wouldn’t have filthy bloody nails then!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.