Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
9 year olds don’t need to do skincare. What a sad world we live in. Aimee maybe buy her a toothbrush and toothpaste and show her how to properly brush her teeth, that’s way more important than skincare at her age!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
1000015873.jpg

Oh wow 😳😳😳
---
Stumbled upon this oldie - when D2 said she was a knockout 🤭 Not sure if I fully appreciated the boob-to-belly ratio swap between the two different filters, sorry, I mean cameras at the time 🤫

View attachment 2848659
She misheard David....

David actually said "Your sweaty, dirty hair, hairy arm pits, disco fanny and bad breath are knocking me out"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

ZedsDead

VIP Member
'Please don't shout at me, I'm done in'...............................THAT'S SIX FUCKING TAKEAWAYS SINCE LAST SUNDAY

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
So in one breath you buy H the most childish shite going, and then the next you’re buying her skincare.
JUST GO FUCK OFF WILL YA, YOU DIRTY SEPTIC HERPES CLAP ENCRUSTED CUNT. GO WASH YA MINGE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Johnson1901

VIP Member
So she’s posted the crap from Liverpool. Am I the only one who thinks that bikinis for kids are awful?
I’ve just always thought that there’s no need for them at all.

• Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
My suggestion for the day is you need to teach your child how to use a knife and fork and ride a bike before plastering make up all over her face!

• Heart

Niamh77*

VIP Member
This is going to be an absolute shit show 🤣🤣🤣
They barely know one another
It’s a bit different spending a day with someone than spending a week constantly in each other’s company
Aimless will NOT cope with wee max at all , she is too judgy and self absorbed to be even willing to understand his complex needs
Aren’t we lils will be completely out of place and left out , and poor H will not know what’s bloody hit her
Hope both the selfish shit mothers have an absolute shite time
I actually just feel really really sorry for the kids
How can the thought of taking kids on holiday who have never met before even enter their heads !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Celeb219

VIP Member
Couple of things:

how can she say she doesn’t use filters when her eyebrows look vaguely normal here and not pinned to her hairline like her other selfies

sometimes the reality of these ‘creators’ really strikes me. Like that sausage video. She set the camera up, pressed record and waited for the timer, talked to herself whilst deep throating a savoloy, stopped the video, wrote a caption, and posted it. In silence.

it she same as those videos where they get out of bed, they have to set that up beforehand and then get back in bed, wait for the beep and then act like it’s a candid video

when you boil it down it’s such a sad existence, she is just sad alone in her house now

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I’m at the stage with her now where everything she does makes me sick and nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to her attitude and actions

• Heart
Reactions: 32

K4040

VIP Member
Shirl should be ashamed, rushing round to one incompetent kid cos you know she’ll ply you with a takeaway and Prosecco. But do absolutely fuck all for the other when they’re clearly really ill (using the excuse my anxiety doesn’t let me drive that far, but it’s fine to drive home tonight pissed?) nah get to fuck you pathetic alcoholic slaggy cunts

Reactions: 32