Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I’m a single parent, never had maintenance cos my ex is a (self employed) wanker who doesn’t ‘earn anything’. I’m a service manager and earn a really decent wage. I’m fortunate to have disposable income however that has massively dwindled since Covid/COL etc. I could NEVER afford 6 takeaways in a week. And neither would I want too!! IF that was every week and averaged out as 20-30 takeaways a month, you could go on holiday for that, comfortably! It’s actually obscene. And I get that everyone is entitled to spend their money as they see fit, in fact I’m such a live and let live person however that waif goes nowhere!!! She doesn’t even take her to a fucking museum or a country park on the weekend. Instead she hires skips for all her free shit and B&Ms crap. My fb has been filled with everyone taking their kids out for different experiences this weekend, no doubt loving the fact they have 4 days to spend with their family. I used to absolutely love this time with my kids when they were young. It’s heartbreaking. Honestly, this cunt is such a typical narcissistic parent. Plus I’d be absolutely fucking mortified to have a skip permanently in situ on my driveway as well as smashed flower vases for days. She’s the ultimate skank.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Niamh77*

VIP Member
I ranted over on the other site after I caught up over there
There is even a screenshot of some pervy man commenting on the IG post
Copied my rant to post here as well

Jesus Christ just caught up
I feel physically sick and I am raging 😡
Aimee after your signpost to IG I hope you realise that now images of your child will have been saved and manipulated into the most vile images for sick predators to use at their disposal, probably already on the dark web
I have watched many videos on how these sickos work on TT by people genuinely trying to put warnings out there for creators that pimp their kids out for ££££
I have shared such videos on T in the past in the hope she would watch them
The fact you have single mama in the account name will attract them , they search for accounts which have kids on
The comments on the ig post 🤢
Comment after comment
Isn’t she beautiful, she is growing up, she is so pretty, she is blooming 🤢, she is gorgeous etc etc
wtf !!! No she isn’t !!!! She is a young child , no one should be commenting on how beautiful she is ! As she shouldn’t be plastered all over the internet in the first place!!!
Has this full investigation what she launched with the police even have H mentioned?? Or has she logged the complaint as only herself getting harassed? As all this has clearly showed she couldn’t give a fucking shit about her child’s safety 😡
And the police are just as shit for not ordering this poor child be removed from her SM

Like others have said every single member of that child’s family are failing her in the most horrific way imaginable

Rant over ! I am just so disgusted

• Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
That video does not sit right with me. I don’t have any daughters but do 9 year olds really need to be putting all that make up on?? I can’t stand young children being enabled to act like they’re 15/16. I get that they want to act older but imo that’s too much. It’s like young 7/8/9 year old girls wearing crop tops etc. I just don’t like it.

• Heart

dancing flamingo

Chatty Member
The laxatives will have been getting a pounding last-night.... roll on anixety Annie in the morning.
I also think by how her face swells up, she's also making herself sick which just re- affirms to me she does have an issue with food.

everything she does is in excess- When she orders food she orders too much... who order nuggets and burger on the side? Who orders sausage and fish? Who have 3 lots of carbs with they dinner?
when she shops for food or clothes it's for things she doesn't need, there's only her there this weekend.... why 2 bottles of milk? The huge block of chocolate, why not a lovely single size.
when she's in a relationship she forces it too soon and tries to make a family too quickly and the men either run because they just wanted a leg over or they will enjoy using her while she love bombs them, than when they don't pander she kicks off and they run.
what should be a lovely Easter break away with her child turns into a holiday with another content creator ( I refuse to call that shit show a friendship), her hair, her nails, make up all to excess.

I think all this just highlights how lonely she actually is and she's trying to fill a huge void that can't be filled till she changes and stops being the spoilt, stroppy, attention seeking, selfish, draining, dependant on others, greedy, lying, dirty, slob who doesn't take accountability for anything.... she actually is and getting worse as the years go in.
She hasn't got any solid friendships which is evident when no one is to be seen when she's going through a bad time... just seem we only seek them when they are at a loose end.
all relationships she's had have ended badly where she's played the victim and on the relationships we seen unfold infront of our eyes she plays the poor me card like it's well rehearsed. her family pander to her and don't tell her any home truth so not very genuine which is why any one with a different view of her are "trolls"
It's a pretty sad existence.... I'm grateful to be a well adjusted adult and can function in life without crying to strangers on the internet for validation.

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Not only did Wendy rush round to help her useless daughter move the wardrobe to the garage, but she also moved the chest of drawers out of the room....and what did Aimless say? She couldn't have done that on her own? But your 65 year old mother can....shameful absolutely shameful. Bet Charlie a) wouldn't ask for Mummy's help and b) wouldn't get it anyway!!

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Honestly it infuriates me that people ask her what they should put on their skin. She’s not a dermatologist and she’s being paid to say it works!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 30

K4040

VIP Member
Listen up sausage gobbler.. we know you read here.

Bridge dwellers we ain’t, we see through your bullshit and you can’t stand we control the narrative here not you. So whilst you call us bridge dwellers, at least we are clean, considerate and a damn sight better parent than you will ever be.

So stig of the dump, crack open the Kylie, wallow in your shitty dated house ALONE whilst we are all surrounded by people and love.. I’d say maybe one day you’ll have that, but it’ll be you, empty bottles, mountains of PR shit and hidden dead mice that surrounds you. So off you pop with your shrek neck and have a shit weekend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Planning to “taste test” cheese incase there’s one she likes?
She must be exhausted pretending she can’t eat it so she’s now miraculously gonna find some cheese she likes 🙄🙄🙄
It reminds me of Gavin & Stacey when Pam had to keep up the pretence of being Vegetarian 🤣

• Haha

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
I'm in hospital with a chest infection at the moment, so have only a limited internet access. Be back soon 🙏🏼

• Heart
  • Sad

beefcake40

VIP Member
Why are we always the shit parents, have nothing better to do, boring lives, just because we vent on here in our safe place???
Aimz babes. We do work, we do stuff with family, we make our own money, we feed our kids proper meals. We let them be independent. So if that makes me or us a bad mum then I’m happy to carry on as a bad mum!
As you were stinky…..

• Heart

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
It’s hard enough going away with good friends let alone someone you rarely see . You have to consider the other family all the time . Your on pins about your kids behaviour . Different parenting , different routines , being conscious of being judged all the time ! I like to do what I want when I want . Plus by the end of the week others peoples kids really start getting on your tits 😂😂😂😂. This holiday will be hilarious . Aimee & Harper are both unbearable !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Celeb219

VIP Member
Her latest video, she wants some honey loops but there isn’t any left

she bought the honey loops FOUR DAYS ago (it’s in her single girl weekend Tesco haul) and harper only got back to their house last night after being at her dads then straight to Shirleys

She has eaten a full box of cereal in around 2 days (she was at shirls for a day and a bit)

fuck me

• Wow
  • Sick

Faith61

VIP Member
I can't believe I'm saying this, as i despise Shamey as much as anyone.

She is a scruff who looks like she needs throwing head first into a vat of sheep dip.
I know she went from D1 to D2 in a matter of weeks. Obviously she should know better about protecting her own sexual health, and that's a whole other story!

My daughter, unfortunately, contracted the virus at a relatively young age. She had only one long-term partner. It was picked up on a smear test..she didn't doesn't have a "smelly blistered minge," and she's certainly doesn't put herself about. But what she did have, is early stages of cervical cancer, which was treated successfully, we hope, though she will be monitored for however long is necessary. Thank the Lord for the smear, cos as I say she had no symptoms whatsoever! (she also had the vaccination at school🤔) Our lives and hers, especially could have been so much different now, had it not been picked up...I shudder to think and i often think of Jade Goody and how she suffered.💔

Just my take and experience , and I'm not defending her in any way shape or form.
Maybe, Shamey, you could have used your experience, to raise awareness, admit you were a dick head, by not protecting yourself and by indirectly putting the " blame" on someone else, in this case, D1 or 2....unless of course you're attention seeking as usual by reposting what you did..either way, you're sick and have no boundaries🤢

• Heart

Flowerpotts

Ha ha they are all so mismatched Vag will be up at 4am so will want to be out early and Aimless struggles to get out for midday on holiday. Kids who have never met. I think this is going to be very entertaining!!!
Happy Easter viewing everyone!!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Rowanthegreat

VIP Member
Oh fuck off.... Your daughter can't even cut up her own fucking food and you expect us to believe she edited and and wrote that.

You might be able to gaslight the Huns but the rest of us can see through your absolute shit show of a life

• Haha
  • Heart