Thissinglemama #106 Compulsive spender, compulsive eater, compulsive liar, compulsive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just watching wendys latest tik tok, she was saying she's doing easter sunday at hers with the lovely Aimee and Harper then pauses and adds and Charlie and Ralph , Aimless definitely her favourite 🤨

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I was just watching wendys latest tik tok, she was saying she's doing easter sunday at hers with the lovely Aimee and Harper then pauses and adds and Charlie and Ralph , Aimless definitely her favourite 🤨
aye, and bought a beef joint to feed the whole street, a tiny pudding and 4 Yorkshire puddings, someone's going without.....

Reactions: 13
Pov your Daughter is at her Dad's and then you realise you've got to take her on holiday next week 🤣
1000015764.jpg

1000015762.jpg
1000015761.jpg
1000015758.jpg
1000015763.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Is quite sad how we all see how she speaks differently about them.

Reactions: 15
Today's Bs... We miss you @FeralShaz86 & hope you are feeling better today, 🧡🧡.
(Hope this works, haha)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s funny because I often ‘touch grass’ as part of my job so really I spend quite a lot of time on the stuff. Just thought I’d let you know Aimee that I’m 10 years your junior, I have a loving husband and an amazing wee boy. Oh and I have a cat who doesn’t piss everywhere. Off you pop back to your kylie Jabba the slut

• Haha
Reactions: 24
& ofc not forgetting our 'favourite' Hippos creations, 😊...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the shits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Another DUD and still the M&S fresh pasta and sauce hasn't been consumed.

Will it get eaten before the holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really makes me laugh when she’s having another clap back, saying go outside and touch the grass when she’s never off her phone, sitting in her kitchen day in day out 24/7.

If I was flogging my soul on TT and making the level of money she & beefy allude that they do, I wouldn’t give a rats ass who was saying what about me, but clearly they are exceptionally sensitive and not the in-dependant strong women they say they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I touch the grass every single day with my land and alpacas and donkey, my life is sweet. Aimee, touch grass…or mud…from what was left by d2 in your ‘garden’ 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I grew up knowing that my mum preferred my brother to me, that tit stays with you. Throw in the fact Wendy’s broadcasting it on Til Tok to thousands of people and that’s got to break Charlie’s heart.

If it’s any consolation Charlie, it’s probably because Aimee is her drinking buddy who takes her places and throws money at her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just watched the pig taste testing the cocktail cans from last night - she is manic in that video! Ps why is her head so huge wtf 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
RCharlie and Aimless are very different people, aren't they... poor old Charlie gets a bout of food poisoning, deals with it, and cracks on with personal hygiene, house work and shopping. Now THAT'S how a real singlemama functions!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.