Thissinglemama #106 Compulsive spender, compulsive eater, compulsive liar, compulsive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m at the stage with her now where everything she does makes me sick and nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to her attitude and actions

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Of course they’re off to Liverpool today.. another way to get out of decorating & harpers in the background doing her “skincare” guarantee she looks like a mini aimless cos she’s used glow lotion, blush and highlighter.. really no bloody need she’s 9 not 19

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m starting to think the whole cheese thing is a bit like Pam on Gavin and Stacey with the meat - where it was said in the moment and now she has to go along with it . She has so many issues this woman. She must use laxatives as she would be fatter the amount of tit she eats. She really can’t function as an adult can she ? It’s like she’s still 16 the way she acts and how much her parents have to do . It’s really good having tik tok as a career isn’t it 🫣 it’s made her a barely functioning adult to someone who probably needs a carer due to her bone idleness.

Reactions: 20
Bollocks is it 'our thing'! You mean your 9 Yr old has to enjoy playing with whatever YOU like to get any attention.

1000015686.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That video does not sit right with me. I don’t have any daughters but do 9 year olds really need to be putting all that make up on?? I can’t stand young children being enabled to act like they’re 15/16. I get that they want to act older but imo that’s too much. It’s like young 7/8/9 year old girls wearing crop tops etc. I just don’t like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg it’s soooo cringe. The little smile to the camera every few seconds like… oh she’s so cute… mini me etc. omg makes me wanna heave

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Daddy dearest will be paying for decorators and Shirley will finish the room whilst Aimless is on her hols. She can't do a thing for her child by herself.

Is it normal for a 9 year old to wear all that make up ? Shouldn't we be telling them they're beautiful as they are ?" A boost of fat care " on a child's lips ????Highlighter? As for her nails,here's hoping she doesn't encourage her to get talons ... .
Shaimless wants Harper to be her friend ,rather than parent her. She'll have her out with her in the pubs when she's 16,all dolled up .Poor child is going to think looks are everything and that she can't leave the house without make up.

My 16 year old is out snowboarding today and only has moisturiser with an SPF in it. 9 year olds being dolled up doesn't sit right with me

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
It's hilarious that she doesn't like real butter or cheese but she loves the real cream on her step mums banoffee pie!! 🙄

I'd say cream tastes the worse out of butter, cheese and cream. She's such a drama queen, anything for attention I'd say.

• Haha
Of course they’re off to Liverpool today.. another way to get out of decorating & harpers in the background doing her “skincare” guarantee she looks like a mini aimless cos she’s used glow lotion, blush and highlighter.. really no bloody need she’s 9 not 19
I bet daddy gets the decorator in while she's on holiday...all very convenient.

Reactions: 14
Yes I’m sure she said previously she was going Thursday!!
In the sucking off the sausage video she said she goes a day before Vag but it works out good because she then gets 7 nights and Harper is back for school on the Monday

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Said it elsewhere, but that has made me quite uncomfortable for various reasons…

See if she fed her child a nutritious diet, if she got to go out and play every day and got fresh air, there would be no need to make it look like she’s got a bit of colour in her cheeks by using bloody blusher/highlighter and whatever the duck else she suggested to her poor 9 year old. As someone has said previously, if you just view all this through the lens that she is a saleswoman it’s bloody horrible that she’s now using her kid to punt her stuff that’s probably in her TikTok shop.

The same 9 year old that she professes to safeguard….you can tell that wee mite was probably just enjoying her mother’s attention, and was being a bit giddy because her Mum was looking at her and not in her phone. That’s not an everyday occurrence.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
My suggestion for the day is you need to teach your child how to use a knife and fork and ride a bike before plastering make up all over her face!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How anyone can think she is a great parent is complete madness. 9yr old shouldn't be needing to apply makeup, she should be having fresh air/decent food. Not choosing what takeaway to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I‘m surprised there isn’t a photo on insta of the 9 year old mini me with her face full of make up and her ootd yet!!
So a few weeks ago the kid couldn't even paint without getting it all over the table and carpet etc, she can’t cut her own food or use cutlery, can’t ride a bike or swim, she can’t brush her own hair and needs her gigi to shower her and still shares a bed with her male cousin yet today she perfectly capable of applying a full face of gunge And thinks she’s a teenager- how and why????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t think she knows how to connect with her daughter in a meaningful way so it’s just all an extension of what Aimee likes to do, so they’re putting makeup on to go round the shops (shops that she can film for content) and splurge money to then eat in that chicken shop. Where are the benefits?!

She’s using H as fodder as she’s got nothing else to use…but she’s such a great Mum who goes a great job of protecting her and putting her first 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 18
WTF
One minute 9 yo Harper is eating off toddler plates, has a weaning spoon for jelly, has her food cut up for her, sucks on a blankey
Then all of a sudden she’s doing make up and skin care in the beauty room
Her mum needs to decide if she has a 5 yo or a 15 yo child in her care

Reactions: 25
she does nothing with that child. It takes ages to film, edit and fanny about on tiktok and she uploads a few times a day. anything they do together is with other people, so it doesn't count. now she's trying to get her to grow up quicker so she can actually take an interest!

Reactions: 10
I‘m surprised there isn’t a photo on insta of the 9 year old mini me with her face full of make up and her ootd yet!!
So a few weeks ago the kid couldn't even paint without getting it all over the table and carpet etc, she can’t cut her own food or use cutlery, can’t ride a bike or swim, she can’t brush her own hair and needs her gigi to shower her and still shares a bed with her male cousin yet today she perfectly capable of applying a full face of gunge And thinks she’s a teenager- how and why????
I reckon there’s an ad incoming for something.

Reactions: 14
Harper is probably excited at the fact that Catpiss is just taking an interest in her so is going along with whatever she says regarding the make up just to make her mum happy. Sad really!
Aimee should take an interest in her daughter everyday instead of sitting on that bleeping dam phone!! Take her out, take her the beach or the park, actually take her swimming together wether she can swim or not! Take her to activities, take her to make some pottery! God I could go on and on!! JUST SHOW THE CHILD SOME CONSISTENT INTEREST!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.