Thissinglemama #106 Compulsive spender, compulsive eater, compulsive liar, compulsive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got to just say this…… I literally cannot stand people who brag and think they are something special because they drink alcohol! It’s like they are 15 and not allowed to drink! It’s my pet peeve!!! I hate it!!! It’s like they have nothing in their lives other than alcohol!!! Oh wait!!!
I'm the same with people on holiday posting a pic of their booze in the bar. Like your on holiday and the best you can do is a pic of your pint. I'd rather see a nice view

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Looking on insta, has harper had her hair cut shorter? Looks like it and it suits her if she has, could just be tucked in her top.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion #107 the smelly clap back queen think the bridge dwellers are nothing but meeaaannnn, pipe down you ain't no queeeennnn!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Charlie’s done the DUD… bet aimless is too pissed to even see let alone film!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t want to offend anyone with ADHD or give her a get out for being a tit person, but her impulsiveness and lack of planning is giving ADHD. Also her inability to plan meals because she doesn’t know what she will fancy. She would be screwed if she didn’t have money to waste.
I have ADHD and I'm absolutely nothing like her, in fact I'm quite the opposite I plan all our meals because I need structure & organisation. Sorry but I don't believe for one minute she has adhd she's just an attention seeking lazy bone idel cnut

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That Kaiia tracksuit she's wearing today is doing nothing for her at all. She only ever seems to live in trackies or pyjamas. I get the top she's wearing is meant to be oversized but it just doesn't look right

Reactions: 13
Can't stand aimee she's so smug and entitled and her followers think they can trace an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) cause they work in tech. Least Charlie works still and doesn't need mammy and daddy to run to her rescue
If they try and hack where an IP address is to gain personal info, they can also be prosecuted under data protection laws. This is why it's so hard to get companies to hand it over. If any company stores any data of that nature, they're under obligation to keep it private.
---
Fun times lol
R Ralph looks like the bloody grim reaper coming for "the old girl" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Dear god! She is useless! We are away in our caravan had a mishap and ended up in a ditch on a country lane , our motor mover got banged and was lodged against the caravan wheels, absolute nightmare we were stuck as the wheels were locked
I was under the caravan in the mud and nettles working out exactly what happened and we worked out how to fix it and did it all
Job done and we were on our way !
totally off subject but fellow caravanners here👋🏻😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just had a nose on insta, has H got brown stained teeth? I looked on a few other pics and seems like she has.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Stumbled upon this oldie - when D2 said she was a knockout 🤭 Not sure if I fully appreciated the boob-to-belly ratio swap between the two different filters, sorry, I mean cameras at the time 🤫

1711925528516.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
1000015873.jpg

Oh wow 😳😳😳
---
Stumbled upon this oldie - when D2 said she was a knockout 🤭 Not sure if I fully appreciated the boob-to-belly ratio swap between the two different filters, sorry, I mean cameras at the time 🤫

View attachment 2848659
She misheard David....

David actually said "Your sweaty, dirty hair, hairy arm pits, disco fanny and bad breath are knocking me out"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.