Thissinglemama #106 Compulsive spender, compulsive eater, compulsive liar, compulsive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs a better grip anyway - maybe that’s why she cannot get a man for longer than 3 weeks !!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Couple of things:

how can she say she doesn’t use filters when her eyebrows look vaguely normal here and not pinned to her hairline like her other selfies

sometimes the reality of these ‘creators’ really strikes me. Like that sausage video. She set the camera up, pressed record and waited for the timer, talked to herself whilst deep throating a savoloy, stopped the video, wrote a caption, and posted it. In silence.

it she same as those videos where they get out of bed, they have to set that up beforehand and then get back in bed, wait for the beep and then act like it’s a candid video

when you boil it down it’s such a sad existence, she is just sad alone in her house now

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why does she have to touch that sausage constantly on the plate, its not going anywhere you sweaty pig 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What the actual duck was that..

She's vile
---
Am I right In thinking Harold has never met Vadge and Cunto has never met Vavs kids?

This has disaster written all over it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion

Thissinglemama #107 Clap backs and Clap Clinic, living her beasting life

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t, why come on to do a video and sit there scoffing food and not being able to talk 🤮🤮 like why??????
---
And licking the nails 😱😱😱

• Sick
Ewww those slapping her chops noises🤬🤬🤬

why bother going to tesco just to order food in🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She either ate all the chips before pressing record or they were on a separate plate which is where she kept getting the chip sandwich from. She can sip on Pepsi all she wants, we all no there was a kylie out of picture. If I was home alone I wouldn’t ever dream of ordering a chippy for just myself, not to mention fish and sausage 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
🎵Oh this year I'm off to sunny Spain,
With Beefy and Nana!🎵

#newthreadsuggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not one to normally comment on people’s weight or size but she is fair putting the weight on. All those takeaways are so bad for her. She will end up with heart disease. When I started following her last summer I always thought she looked pretty slim but very different recently.

Reactions: 17
Right before your eyes, we have the hybrid version of Sevda Seagull & Beckinator Jones.
That TikTok was absolutely DISGUSTING!!! No fat shaming intended but omfg she looked like a greedy slob!!! Her lazy, piggish lifestyle is becoming more and more apparent as the days go on!! If I turned up to ‘work’ looking like that I’d be on a disciplinary!! She’s a pig. Vag is clearly using her for engagement and as her own personal entertainment 🤣🤣

Couldn’t help myself 🤣 Does she even realize she looks an absolute clip?!?
& The way she pokes and prods food with those talons 🤮
Why would anyone want to film themselves shoveling in their tea?
she’s absolutely vile - how many takeouts in a week can one person eat? I dread to think what her insides look like all that fat she consumes…
Anyway for your viewing pleasure - your welcome 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Things I predict for the Easter holidays. And when I say predict I mean pray for:

* Aimee stomping out of Shirl’s house because Shirl and Charlie try and tell her a holiday with Vav and her crotch goblins will be a disaster. Bonus points if Aimless kicks over an Easter tree on the way out.

* Aimee is too scared to call off the holiday and that pesky EasyJet woman ruined it by offering to help. So she packs the scruffy tatty emotional sponge and the teddy bear (jokes!) and actually shits herself when she remembers how every time they’ve been in each other’s company, Vav’s photos of her have always been taken at the worst angles.

* They all spend a week on the plane because someone from Logan Air has gone incognito at EasyJet and actually taken the stairs off.

* Vav disappears to send herself more troll messages and Aimless is left looking after all the kids. She can’t cope, has a panic attack and can only be coaxed out from under a sun lounger with a bottle of Kylie and copious amounts of buffet pastries

* Aimless, who had been enjoying a battered sausage from D3 (I made myself boak typing that) is dumped after she gifts him 17 different items of tat with the letter D on it and breaks down asking why he doesn’t love her and won’t go to Spain with her

• Haha
Couldn’t help myself 🤣 Does she even realize she looks an absolute clip?!?
& The way she pokes and prods food with those talons 🤮
Why would anyone want to film themselves shoveling in their tea?
she’s absolutely vile - how many takeouts in a week can one person eat? I dread to think what her insides look like all that fat she consumes…
Anyway for your viewing pleasure - your welcome 🤣
Utterly bleeping gross. KFC, McDs and a chippy in five days. bleeping lazy slobby bastard. How's she no the size of a fuckin house? Her arteries must be like rivers of Cookeen.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.