Thissinglemama #106 Compulsive spender, compulsive eater, compulsive liar, compulsive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can people not see what an absolute pig she is? Maccies last night and chippy tea tonight?

Will it be Pizza and co or whatever it's called tomorrow 🤔 🐷

• Sick
Reactions: 21
That video tonight was just painful to watch. Do we really want to watch her stuff her face with chips, fish and sausage? Then awkward silence while she chews and swallows, says a few words and then shoves the next mouthful in.

Maccies last night, chippy tonight.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
That video tonight was just painful to watch. Do we really want to watch her stuff her face with chips, fish and sausage? Then awkward silence while she chews and swallows, says a few words and then shoves the next mouthful in.

Maccies last night, chippy tonight.
I know. Half that video was silence apart from the repulsive eating noises. Shes bleeping disgusting and revolting. Who eats a sausage like that? There’s literally a knife and fork on the plate. Cut it up and use the fork you vile pig!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She knocks me sick the vile, greedy bleep. That video was verging on Sevda territory. Forgets to eat 😂 she’s one of the most gluttonous people on tiktok. She would drink icing if she could, mucky cow

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
For me, it’s the fact that she pretty much holds her food with her manky nails 🤢 like pincers

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh you poor thing , I hope you start to feel better soon ❤
Definitely a man on the scene, breakfast ingredients and a lot of ‘we’ in the video. Rip D 3. Also not sure where in Spain they are going but just seen Costa del sol is stormy and set to continue wet windy weather 😂 love that for them
My friend lives in the Algarve and they've had really bad weather for this last month .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t cope with these sausage pics 😫😫🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I take it we can’t edit the sausage out for the real thing on here, no?! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.