Thissinglemama #106 Compulsive spender, compulsive eater, compulsive liar, compulsive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've taken the executive decision for another doubke win today - because @Mrsturnerreturns made a brilliant comment, and @Womblewoo suggested it should be a thread title, and THAT comment got more votes than any thread suggestion...

And i feel we can show @Mrsturnerreturns the love she deserves 🥰

so whoop whoop!! Double whammy again 🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does it have to be abroad, there's some lovely places in the UK i.e Cornwall , it doesn't really matter what the weather's like there's so much to do for Harper

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I've taken the executive decision for another doubke win today - because @Mrsturnerreturns made a brilliant comment, and @Womblewoo suggested it should be a thread title, and THAT comment got more votes than any thread suggestion...

And i feel we can show @Mrsturnerreturns the love she deserves 🥰

so whoop whoop!! Double whammy again 🥳🥳
Awww thanks 🤣🥰 In nearly 5 years on here I have never had a thread title before!! Very happy to share it with me old mukka @Womblewoo 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She's already set up not going by mentioning the weather...it's all for show

I bet she's never spent more than 48hrs with Harold alone without having her mum/dad/sister for support.

I hope she does go, it will either give her a good shock to the system or will be a hilarious disaster (although I hope it's the 1st for the sake of her child)

Reactions: 21
She’s only wanting to leave the country to avoid clapgate, probably gonna join vav as she’s away for a holiday. Wonder if Vav will want crusty crabby knickers anywhere near her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's already set up not going by mentioning the weather...it's all for show

I bet she's never spent more than 48hrs with Harold alone without having her mum/dad/sister for support.

I hope she does go, it will either give her a good shock to the system or will be a hilarious disaster (although I hope it's the 1st for the sake of her child)
She can’t even go out the garden for fresh air, let alone MEorka.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry not sorry 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She seems to have to a problem with beef, first the grey beef and now her mouldy beef curtains.. Shirl, think you need to swap your Easter roast to chicken 😂 aimless will be triggered 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
How come she can take Harold away on her own but Andy’s not allowed
He’s probably grown a pair and asked for Harper next week so now she’s making out she’s going away. She’s an absolute bleep whatever is going on. When was the last time that kid actually saw her father. Worst kind of mother there is.
---
How come she can take Harold away on her own but Andy’s not allowed
Cos she has to have Harper a certain percentage of the year to claim maximum maintenance.

Reactions: 14
Great threat title you two.
Buckle up witches I think we are in for a bumpy ride, HMS Herpes is at full tide.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.