Thissinglemama #106 Compulsive spender, compulsive eater, compulsive liar, compulsive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine the hippo…. Aimee five names killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bloody brilliant. Jane McDonald 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Argues with her followers over beef that looks like pork and all her names 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Btw hippo…. I’d say more Claire Sweeney🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is going to be an absolute tit show 🤣🤣🤣
They barely know one another
It’s a bit different spending a day with someone than spending a week constantly in each other’s company
Aimless will NOT cope with wee max at all , she is too judgy and self absorbed to be even willing to understand his complex needs
Aren’t we lils will be completely out of place and left out , and poor H will not know what’s bloody hit her
Hope both the selfish tit mothers have an absolute shite time
I actually just feel really really sorry for the kids
How can the thought of taking kids on holiday who have never met before even enter their heads !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just nodded off in the bath and dreamed I was passport control and aimless was off on her hols - her passport said Herpes Crowded Butthole and I woke myself up laughing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
See our lils is gobbing off on aimless videos. Saying Aimee’s lovely and she’ll sort the trolls out. Bless, Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree is the vavron house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Bet those two frauds have been concocting this BS for weeks!
And dick head isn't making sense, acting all giddy and excited, yet in the comments moaning she doesn't know if they're going, cos easy jet " lost the booking"🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can not wait for the holiday content! But two children at totally different ages would be impossible as both in to totally different things! Oh I’m excited haha

Reactions: 11
Max loves the water
Harper can’t swim
Vav gets up early
Aims sleeps til noon

And the new squeeze must say beasted a lot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Bet those two frauds have been concocting this BS for weeks!
And dick head isn't making sense, acting all giddy and excited, yet in the comments moaning she doesn't know if they're going, cos easy jet " lost the booking"🤔
Maybe her card was declined 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'll be very surprised if the holiday goes ahead. One of them will have a airport drama / booking drama and won't be able to go. I hope it's beefy will kill myself laughing if she's not booked a holiday or told A the wrong place lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if the easyJet drama is because she doesn't want to go with Vavron as vavrons camera isn't filtered for Aimless lol
My first thought was she’s made it up because she doesn’t want to go. She’s said that the money has been taken out of her account but holiday hasn’t been booked.. she says there’s no booking reference in her comments. Someone that works at Easyjet is now in her comments offering to help her & she’s not replied. I would have thought she would make a video about it straight away.. it’s all extra content.. especially with how manic she was yesterday. First thought was alcohol though when mentioning her holiday.. that’s probably the cause of any anxiety she gets. It’s withdrawal.
---
Why do her and Vav keep forcing this fake friendship. U can tell they don’t like each other. Vav uses Aimee to make herself look good. Aimee will be laid in bed hungover, Vav will probably be up early working out or going for walks.. probably bringing Aimee back donuts or chocolate to fatten her up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just catching up as I was out last night, hope this holiday is like an episode of Benidorm. Shame Shirls not going she could have been Madge 😂 but not to fear aimless can be Madge after she was bankrupt 😂

⬇ This will be day 2 of the holiday 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just catching up as I was out last night, hope this holiday is like an episode of Benidorm. Shame Shirls not going she could have been Madge 😂 but not to fear aimless can be Madge after she was bankrupt 😂

⬇ This will be day 2 of the holiday 😂😂😂
Funny I immediately thought of Benidorm too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.