Thissinglemama #105 Bringing down trolls, she's got a crime number! Meanwhile H's dinner's a plate of cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even high school that’s a worry anymore because primary school is just as bad. The amount of wee kids I see, some as young as 5-6 swearing and trying to hurt others is crazy. All these 8-9 year olds with their heads in phones on the way into school. It makes me so sad that this is what the world has become. I seen a video on Facebook the other week of a boy no older than 10 being bullied by a group of kids and they obviously filmed it and posted it online somewhere and it’s gotten back to the poor boys mum.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It’s not even high school that’s a worry anymore because primary school is just as bad. The amount of wee kids I see, some as young as 5-6 swearing and trying to hurt others is crazy. All these 8-9 year olds with their heads in phones on the way into school. It makes me so sad that this is what the world has become. I seen a video on Facebook the other week of a boy no older than 10 being bullied by a group of kids and they obviously filmed it and posted it online somewhere and it’s gotten back to the poor boys mum.
And her friend jasmin allows her daughter to post videos on her acct, so I bet she’s seen Aimee’s videos when she’s scrolling, so how many other of her year have seen them?

Kids are absolutely awful nowadays and will bully about anything & usually by year 5/6 most kids will have phones of their own.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
IMG_3612.jpeg
Just seen this pic pop up on CC, always makes me howl 🤣🤣 but just shows what a bloody pathetic lump she is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Why doesn’t see use a chopping board? Why still toddler plates? Why is still calling it hammy Sammy?

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2836007Just seen this pic pop up on CC, always makes me howl 🤣🤣 but just shows what a bloody pathetic lump she is.
And thatoldbint aka R Wendy over the other side had the cheek to say we were causing Harper Twist to be bullied 🤣 When her own mother is putting little gems out there like this not to mention the lying on the bathroom floor saga. She’s worse than that Louise Thompson. bleeping hypochondriacs 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The apple certainly doesn't fall far from the tree, just watched twit Hats latest TikTok, she's been on ONE date with a guy and is already considering if she wants a permanent relationship with him! What is the matter with these women? One date and I wouldn't even be contemplating a relationship let alone discussing it!
I hope he texts her to say thanks but no thanks! I wonder if they bumped uglies after the date like her daughter does! (I don't actually wonder, that makes me feel sick!)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It was after she spread the flora. I thought I had something on my phone but nope that’s on harpers lunch and she’s not realised 🤢
---
I’ve just rewatched and it’s from the actual tub
Could be a bit of burnt toast

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The apple certainly doesn't fall far from the tree, just watched twit Hats latest TikTok, she's been on ONE date with a guy and is already considering if she wants a permanent relationship with him! What is the matter with these women? One date and I wouldn't even be contemplating a relationship let alone discussing it!
I hope he texts her to say thanks but no thanks! I wonder if they bumped uglies after the date like her daughter does! (I don't actually wonder, that makes me feel sick!)
Ahhhhhh, but he doesn't have a car and Wendy doesn't like to drive.....we read you Wendy, cos you can't get wankered when you're driving can you? Bet you let him pay for dinner too?

Ahhhhhh, but he doesn't have a car and Wendy doesn't like to drive.....we read you Wendy, cos you can't get wankered when you're driving can you? Bet you let him pay for dinner too?
That won’t last with him not having a car. Like you say she loves her booze and will want to be ferried around. No way will she be picking him up all the time. She can’t even go to bloody Charlie’s ffs!

That won’t last with him not having a car. Like you say she loves her booze and will want to be ferried around. No way will she be picking him up all the time. She can’t even go to bloody Charlie’s ffs!
In all fairness I could never go out with someone who didn’t drive either 🤮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone mentioned martini anytime anyplace anywhere so I made this 😂
---
Another one to brighten up your Monday..

Just heard this song and thought of her immediately 😂 enjoy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why doesn’t see use a chopping board? Why still toddler plates? Why is still calling it hammy Sammy?
I seen an old packed lunch video the other day and Harper said “what’s a frubalicious?”. Even the poor kid doesn’t know what her mums talking about half the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s quiet today.. wonder if she’s finally washed her rats tails or if she’s waiting for another ad to come along

Reactions: 7
She’s quiet today.. wonder if she’s finally washed her rats tails or if she’s waiting for another ad to come along
She’ll be down at Sun city topping up her tan ready for the tanning ad she’s done! Fake as foooooook

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.