Thissinglemama #105 Bringing down trolls, she's got a crime number! Meanwhile H's dinner's a plate of cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she still using those toddlers plates? Why can’t she just use a chopping board/worktop saver?

Reactions: 16
Why is she still using those toddlers plates? Why can’t she just use a chopping board/worktop saver?
Because the worktop saver she got gifted and made a big fat fuss about from the Slate Lady
Was also a reminder of a day out with D2 lololllolol
IMG_4647.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a tit mother she really is!
She thinks H has a school trip?
Shows how much she engages with her, does she not talk to her ffs!.😡
Where's the trip at aimless? Does she need to take anything special? Is she excited to be going?
Nah,you wouldn't know you freak, too busy feeding your fat face, shopping for tit, and making clap back videos!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Surely information about a school trip would be available on an online portal these days! Not in the WhatsApp group Aimless?! 🙃

Reactions: 14
What a tit mother she really is!
She thinks H has a school trip?
Shows how much she engages with her, does she not talk to her ffs!.😡
Where's the trip at aimless? Does she need to take anything special? Is she excited to be going?
Nah,you wouldn't know you freak, too busy feeding your fat face, shopping for tit, and making clap back videos!
She’s frigging unbelievable!!! Doesn’t know bugger all what her daughter is doing! I bet she doesn’t even know if Harper can actually swim or not!! She doesn’t give two shits if it doesn’t concern her, booze, spending money on shite or takeaways! I mean what bloody MOTHER doesn’t know whether their child has a school trip or not!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Don’t know about anyone else, but if my kid is going anywhere with the school I have to consent to it - these days, electronically - ParentPay. She’s a bloody woeful mother, even if she’s acting up to come across as ditsy as she has no bloody personality.

Reactions: 26
Are kids up north not broken up yet?
mine broke up Friday which was earlier than normal 😫

Anyway, the new poster who said she didn’t like the shape of aimless head proper had me 😂 😂😂😂😂

welcome 👋🏻 you’ll do grand in here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s actually shocking she doesn’t know her little girl has a school trip !!
Take it she didn’t volunteer to be a parent helper! When she has all the time in the world to do things like that !

I used to do it , as I have always worked evenings to fit around family commitments
We would check out online where they were going so they could get excited about it
Make an extra special packed lunch etc
She really doesn’t give a tit does she !! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Anyway, the new poster who said she didn’t like the shape of aimless head proper had me 😂 😂😂😂😂

No don’t think they break up till Thursday up here love.

Reactions: 7

I’m Newcastle way and we don’t break up until Thursday. My nephew is down south and they always seem to break up a week before us.

Reactions: 4
She’s frigging unbelievable!!! Doesn’t know bugger all what her daughter is doing! I bet she doesn’t even know if Harper can actually swim or not!! She doesn’t give two shits if it doesn’t concern her, booze, spending money on shite or takeaways! I mean what bloody MOTHER doesn’t know whether their child has a school trip or not!!
And she wonders why she gets stick!
Sorry excuse she is, poor kid😪

Reactions: 9
Yes she has a school trip; because we know what school and year she’s in; it was easy to find the letter school sent home. Took me 30 seconds so how did Aimee not know she had a trip or not?
---
And that’s just another example of her safeguarding because as a stranger I shouldn’t know which school she’s at but she let the whole world know that when she posted her uniform

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
It blows my mind how anyone can try and defend this absolute tit show of a human. She THINKS Harper has a school trip. So she didn’t consent? Didn’t pay for anything? Harper not excited? I mean we’ve all been kids and most of us here have them, it’s exciting when you know you’re going on a trip. I know for a fact my wee boy would be so excited and probably wouldn’t shut up about it. He is a couple years younger than H mind you but kids love a school trip!

I always got a ‘special’ packed lunch for school trips and I’ve done the same for mines. It’s the little things isn’t it? That comment about it’s the memories not the money is so true. You remember the little things, you don’t remember what was bought.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes she has a school trip; because we know what school and year she’s in; it was easy to find the letter school sent home. Took me 30 seconds so how did Aimee not know she had a trip or not?
---
And that’s just another example of her safeguarding because as a stranger I shouldn’t know which school she’s at but she let the whole world know that when she posted her uniform
That is actually sick. I am wondering though if if this was yet another baiting exercise. The trolling has quietened down. I honestly believe she’s addicted to the drama and being a victim. Harper Twist is just a pawn in her game. And we all know narcissistic parents don’t have the capacity to really give a tit about their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And she wonders why she gets stick!
Sorry excuse she is, poor kid
But yet we are all the bad ones apparently and she will get bullied because of all us! I don’t bloody think so!!! It’s a good job there are people on here that care for that child’s welfare because her and Andy Pandy don’t give two hoots! That child will get bullied in high school due to many reasons and they all stem from the way Aimee has behaved and treated her like a bloody baby. For a start off she needs to get Harper to a dentist and sort those teeth! Stop using baby plates at 9! Stop flaunting herself on TT in her bras! I could go on and on! She’s the reason that child will get bullied no one else!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God help H when she goes secondary school!! Kids are cruel & awful & a lot more aware of social media. That thing of a 'mother' had set that child up for unbearable school years ahead!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.