Thissinglemama #104 All aboard concord nose- fake anxiety/illness welcome! Get on a train you stupid witch 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is super thin that shows how unhealthy it is and how badly it needs cutting. It's gross like a witches
Cannot for the life of me fathom how she cannae see this AND the mother is a so-called hairdresser. Her hair is just AWFUL. Like, for a so-called influencer, content-creator or whatever bullshit, it is soooo outdated. Hate to give Beefy Vav any credit but her hair last night was really on point, that modern blunt cut with curls, she really needs to update it, the colour, length and cut is just horrendous.

Reactions: 22
Cannot for the life of me fathom how she cannae see this AND the mother is a so-called hairdresser. Her hair is just AWFUL. Like, for a so-called influencer, content-creator or whatever bullshit, it is soooo outdated. Hate to give Beefy Vav any credit but her hair last night was really on point, that modern blunt cut with curls, she really needs to update it, the colour, length and cut is just horrendous.
I agree I hate fat vag skanky vav but her hair does look lovely

Aimless always manages to look like a bag of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Am I a plus 1” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet she was fuming she was referred to as a plus one and had to go out of her way to prove it. She’s very passive aggressive!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When anyone else goes to an event they manage to post during and the next morning
Aimee is always late, posting once home
Just sheer laziness
Yeah I thought the same. It’s like she does it because she wants to keep the huns in suspense. By the time she posts anything it’s all been forgotten about or they’ve seen it all from someone else!

Reactions: 10
I find it hilarious that she actually went and got some bloke to say she wasn’t a plus one 😂😂😂😂😂🙈 what a nob! This is why dickheads like the troll who posted it shouldn’t go makes stupid comments based on duck all. They just end up looking stupid. However she also looks stupid for getting that guy to say that. What must he think?!! What did she do? Go over and say “boo hoo! A troll said I’m merely a plus one! I’m princess aimless! How dare they accuse ME of being a plus one! You need to tell everyone I WAS INVITED!!” bleeping diva

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks ghastly here . Having said that,she's almost manic showing off what she's bought .She didn't look that happy at the event .As much as I cannot stand that Vavron she outshone Aimless in every way .
Also ,when vavron advertises make up skin care etc, she shows her huns how to use and apply it and answers their questions ( still don't like her) .Aimless just looks bored ,as if she wants it over and done with,and rarely answers questions on the products She also looks like she's been pulled through a hedge backwards ,dirty and unkempt.

Her comment section though 🤣🤣😍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who the duck does this washed up nobody think she is ! 🤣
She needs cancelling
I have figured out my rage
It’s the fact twats like this are swanning around without any contribution to society
She thinks she is better than anyone else an absolute snob
She is lazy and a complete and utter knob
When there are real working mothers out there sacrificing all sorts to get by and support their families and actually contributing something
It’s not jealousy I feel shameless you absolute pile of crap
Its disgust !!!
There rant over 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not a single ounce of anxiety in sight!!
She doesn't really look like she's enjoying herself .I don't think she knows how to .
---
Who the duck does this washed up nobody think she is ! 🤣
She needs cancelling
I have figured out my rage
It’s the fact twats like this are swanning around without any contribution to society
She thinks she is better than anyone else an absolute snob
She is lazy and a complete and utter knob
When there are real working mothers out there sacrificing all sorts to get by and support their families and actually contributing something
It’s not jealousy I feel shameless you absolute pile of crap
Its disgust !!!
There rant over 🤣🤣🤣
I detest her as she thinks the best way to be a mum is to throw money at H .There's no obvious love,care or attention. H comes behind men,shopping ,tiktok and her selfish mother.

I see mums every week who are risking their lives to keep their kids safe. They only have the clothes they stand up in but are so full of love and caring and would go to the ends of the earth for their family.
Aimless thinks a Harrods bunny makes up for being a tit mother .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She doesn't really look like she's enjoying herself .I don't think she knows how to .
---

I detest her as she thinks the best way to be a mum is to throw money at H .There's no obvious love,care or attention. H comes behind men,shopping ,tiktok and her selfish mother.

I see mums every week who are risking their lives to keep their kids safe. They only have the clothes they stand up in but are so full of love and caring and would go to the ends of the earth for their family.
Aimless thinks a Harrods bunny makes up for being a tit mother .
She's trying to convince herself she is living her best life.🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
It is super thin that shows how unhealthy it is and how badly it needs cutting. It's gross like a witches
Whether she like it or not, at 38/39 she's perimenopausal or will be within 5 years. Hair loss, breakage, and lack of growth will make her shabby mane look like...

1000015263.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks ghastly here . Having said that,she's almost manic showing off what she's bought .She didn't look that happy at the event .As much as I cannot stand that Vavron she outshone Aimless in every way .
Also ,when vavron advertises make up skin care etc, she shows her huns how to use and apply it and answers their questions ( still don't like her) .Aimless just looks bored ,as if she wants it over and done with,and rarely answers questions on the products She also looks like she's been pulled through a hedge backwards ,dirty and unkempt.

Her comment section though 🤣🤣😍
I’m not saying she has to have perfect hair 24/7 but her hair in a ponytail looks like me at the age of 7 after a long day at school. All sticking up and just a riot, she’s an adult. Even if I’m not doing anything other than taking the dog out I still at least brush my bloody hair, duck filming myself for TikTok looking like that. She has zero self respect.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it hilarious that she actually went and got some bloke to say she wasn’t a plus one 😂😂😂😂😂🙈 what a nob! This is why dickheads like the troll who posted it shouldn’t go makes stupid comments based on duck all. They just end up looking stupid. However she also looks stupid for getting that guy to say that. What must he think?!! What did she do? Go over and say “boo hoo! A troll said I’m merely a plus one! I’m princess aimless! How dare they accuse ME of being a plus one! You need to tell everyone I WAS INVITED!!” bleeping diva
Totally agree, bloody ridiculous going out of her way asking someone to say she wasn’t a plus one! Giving far too much attention to people in her comment section. She should just ignore and move on! She’s constantly on that bloody phone looking at what people are saying instead of enjoying her bloody life. I couldn’t be arsed with it all, spending every minute of the day checking bloody comments and deleting, then making TT about the comments. but hey it’s her JOB so she says!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.