Thissinglemama #104 All aboard concord nose- fake anxiety/illness welcome! Get on a train you stupid witch 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Eden and Vav look like they do in their own photos, why doesn't Shaimless? 🤔 Is this proof that she filters far more extensively than they do?

1000015266.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It’s been said before but I’ll say it again for those in the back. VAV IS AIMEE’S BIGGEST TROLL AND IM HERE FOR IT 🙌🏼
100% Vav is Aimless's Frenemy. Both cunts though.
---
How are her followers going to sleep tonight without a DUD? 😂
They'll be fine .. a glass of moonshine and They'll be out for the count . The hillbillies .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What an absolute tit! Asking some random to confirm she wasn't a plus one!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh Ehmey, you NEVER fail to generate your own trolling.
No, they invited you to feel at ease amongst the freak show!
You are comedy gold!!!!!! 🤣 😂 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The many faces of Shaimless 👁🫦👁

View attachment 2813789
Don't forget about these ones as well......
😂

Ehmeys vlog of the night also attached. I still can't get over what a nob she was asking that guy to confirm she wasn't a 'plus one'. 🤣🤣🤣 He must've thought you were such a pretentious jerk Ehmey, well done, you absolute NARC!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I still.cant believe she paid for a first.class.fligjt for a one hour trip. What's the point all she will have experienced from that is her coffee in a china mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So her arm and hand looking bigger
I've noticed a lot of the time that one hand always looks smaller than the other.
But the swollen arm and hand in a video from her being a plus one. I think it looks like lymphodema.

Reactions: 16
So her arm and hand looking bigger
I've noticed a lot of the time that one hand always looks smaller than the other.
But the swollen arm and hand in a video from her being a plus one. I think it looks like lymphodema.
Lymphoedema warrior just like Vav! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So this is her 'job'.
I understand going to the event, for 'networking purposes' (that she defo won't do, but anyway).
Business class flight, new luggage, (paying for hold luggage?), lounge access, ubers, did I read The Ivy for dinner? The hotel, the extravagant airport purchases... hardly business woman of the year there.
Not being paid a bean to be there yet spending close to a grand.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So this is her 'job'.
I understand going to the event, for 'networking purposes' (that she defo won't do, but anyway).
Business class flight, new luggage, (paying for hold luggage?), lounge access, ubers, did I read The Ivy for dinner? The hotel, the extravagant airport purchases... hardly business woman of the year there.
Yes the Ivy for dinner

And however much in Harrods, because she didn’t show harpers gifts, but she’s probably spent a good £200 at least.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So this is her 'job'.
From the vlog she was sat down in a corner most of the night! Not even mingling or “networking”! Things like this are so out of her comfort zone I don’t know why she bothers! All that money and effort for her to sit in a corner, be back at her hotel before midnight and not even be in the city for 24 hours! Waste of time. And buying Harper gifts?! She wont of even noticed she was gone she was away that short of a time! Pathetic. You can’t buy love.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.