Thissinglemama #104 All aboard concord nose- fake anxiety/illness welcome! Get on a train you stupid witch 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mug was winking at her! Utter bellend. The mug had a twitch that’s all. As if anything or anyone for that matter would be winking at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
£20 for a mug when she has at least 1 for everyday of the month £15 for hot chocolate for the tin yep really relatable is aimless
She says she doesn’t claim to be relatable, despite selling herself as ‘single mana’ and occasionally dropping in when she has bought something ‘on offer’ at Tesco .

she flip flops so badly between ‘I’m a strong independent woman and can spend my (dads) money on whatever I want’ and ‘all you single mums, I see you, you need to buy my eye cream’

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When anyone else goes to an event they manage to post during and the next morning
Aimee is always late, posting once home
Just sheer laziness
Takes her hours to edit out all the studio light moments that’s why 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Got permission to share this off the other site
None of this would surprise me to be honest
---
I think woeisme has been silenced
Only thing I can think of as they were so relentless and pissed off , that level of confidence just doesn’t vanish for no reason. And it was around the same time she started getting cocky again 🧐

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she got "me dadz wyfe" anything, or are they having to share the bottle? Tight cow🤪
Hate how she buys Harold and R Ralph the same things😡
I know and when she got that lindt bunny the other week she said she'd have to give it Harper when Ralph wasn't there because she only had one 🤨 has she forgotten Ralphs Charleys child 🥴

Reactions: 12
Tell you what - if that event was at The Box then Aimee will have been in way over her head! Far too much of an A-list venue for her to ever have been or to ever go again.
also laughing at Vav acting like she’s there every weekend and sucking up to Max Balegde 🤷‍♀️

Good afternoon my lovely twattlers

Been out for a posh brunch with some ex work colleagues and was chatting to my friend who had some interesting snippets about the supposed bust up between Aimee and her dad. Well, not so much her Dad, but definitely his wife. It’s pretty frosty at the minute and has been since well before Christmas. From what I can gather her family are sick to death of the drama and leaching from her dad. Oh dear!
Gosh why is this no big surprise 🤣🤣🤣🤣 exactly how we see it eh

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t she get hangiexty and throw up on a train? Maybe a Time Machine next time for ‘picky tea’ princess 😵💫
I got the impression that it was motion sickness. I don’t if they are the same trains, but the Virgin pendolino trains used to tilt to go faster. 🤢 Harper was sick too so it was probably the motion. She could always wait until she gets off the train to eat!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So yesterday she had the NYX event so the night before, Ehmey slept with her hair in one of those hair sausage roll thingy's (alll for an ad of course!).
so how did she get that so wrong?
I think it's another Billy bullshite story as she only had the curler on the back of her head and yet when she gets to the airport, her hair is fully curled. Hmmmm? 🤔
Anyone got the number for the ASA?

Attachments

• 86.7 KB
  • 65.4 KB
  • 62.5 KB
    • Angry
    Reactions: 10
    So yesterday she had the NYX event so the night before, Ehmey slept with her hair in one of those hair sausage roll thingy's (alll for an ad of course!).
    so how did she get that so wrong?
    I think it's another Billy bullshite story as she only had the curler on the back of her head and yet when she gets to the airport, her hair is fully curled. Hmmmm? 🤔
    Anyone got the number for the ASA?
    She manages to duck up every advertisement she makes.
    why do these companies continue to use the eeyore looking Cnut

Reactions: 16
    She manages to duck up every advertisement she makes.
    why do these companies continue to use the eeyore looking Cnut
    She really hasn't got that much hair, she thinks she does because it's long but it's totally thin and has no body whatsoever and it won't hold a curl for long. She pushes it all to the front so there's duck all at the back. Absolutely delusional. But ye know what would solve that wee problem??? ✂✂✂

• Heart
    Reactions: 26
    She really hasn't got that much hair, she thinks she does because it's long but it's totally thin and has no body whatsoever and it won't hold a curl for long. She pushes it all to the front so there's duck all at the back. Absolutely delusional. But ye know what would solve that wee problem??? ✂✂✂
    It is super thin that shows how unhealthy it is and how badly it needs cutting. It's gross like a witches

She went to the ivy for dinner and the vlog she posted was tit & she got some random guy to say she was invited and wasn’t a plus one… triggered much aimless!

• Haha
    Reactions: 25
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.