Thissinglemama #104 All aboard concord nose- fake anxiety/illness welcome! Get on a train you stupid witch 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good afternoon my lovely twattlers

Been out for a posh brunch with some ex work colleagues and was chatting to my friend who had some interesting snippets about the supposed bust up between Aimee and her dad. Well, not so much her Dad, but definitely his wife. It’s pretty frosty at the minute and has been since well before Christmas. From what I can gather her family are sick to death of the drama and leaching from her dad. Oh dear!
🎵"Bye bye to banoffee pie -
Drove them all up the wall, now Dad's money's run dry" 🎵

Early #newthreadsuggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Very weird indeed! I know woe is me said they knew him but we need someone who comes with concrete confirmation that they know him. In reality, anyone could make up and account and say they know him.
No one I’ve spoken to had ever seen him or heard much about him. I don’t think they were as much of an item as she made out.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Are we on a new thread already!? Love that for her.

I still cant get over the fact she was in London for pretty much 24 hours and took that amount of stuff in luggage.That's a lot of snacks and bum wipes.

Maccies for tea I reckon even though she's been shopping almost every day in the lead-up to her 24 hour get away

Reactions: 12
Take away or cucumber for tea?
Takeaway cos she’s got mum guilt - just another code for hanging out of her arse & she needs to cure those hangover munchies. And isn’t it after school club, so probably won’t be back till that’s done & harper fed. Plus new Maccies menu today that she just has to try, esp the hot cross bun pie

Reactions: 11
Definitely takeaway."Picky tea" on Monday, before she went...so will need to go "Tescos" tomorrow. Also the jet lag /travel sickness will be unbearable...won't stop her scoffing mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s fake swimming for Harper Twist tonight isn’t it 🧐 Definitely a takeaway with Shirley Scissorhands in situ.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She 100% wil not cook.

for someone who goes shopping do much how she had make do teas i dont know

Reactions: 10
Doesn’t she get hangiexty and throw up on a train? Maybe a Time Machine next time for ‘picky tea’ princess 😵💫

Reactions: 8
She only went on a place because she wanted to copy vav! I can’t get over how much she craves attention from strangers. Perhaps she should put that energy in to her child

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just been to the lounge and now parking my butt in my business class seat for the tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I couldn’t help but notice that her checking gate was D 😂 I bet was a blubbering mess walking to gate D

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.