Thissinglemama #104 All aboard concord nose- fake anxiety/illness welcome! Get on a train you stupid witch 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she should become a prostitute, all the dick she craves, can lay down and do it, and get paid.
And still have time for a shopping haul.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Harrods!!😳😳 Think she is proving a couple of points here - that she indeed does have money to burn. Not checked how much a Harrods Easter bunny is yet but I will. Daddy dearest had Harper and she bought him a bottle of alcohol! The whole video riled me more than others for some reason. Fuking Harrods!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Harrods!!😳😳 Think she is proving a couple of points here - that she indeed does have money to burn. Not checked how much a Harrods Easter bunny is yet but I will. Daddy dearest had Harper and she bought him a bottle of alcohol! The whole video riled me more than others for some reason. Fuking Harrods!
Bunny’s are about £30!!

This one night away has probably cost her about a grand.. so bleeping relatable when some peoples income is not much more than that a month!

Of course she bought a bottle of Prosecco for herself, any excuse

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Has she got "me dadz wyfe" anything, or are they having to share the bottle? Tight cow🤪
Hate how she buys Harold and R Ralph the same things😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A couple of things, firstly it’s not rocket science that flying would take longer with all the hanging around and getting too/from the airport. Of course driving is the better option. And cheaper!
Secondly all that Harrods tit. I can’t see how much the bunnies are as they are out of stock on the website. But they won’t be cheap. Easily £100-200 worth there. Those kids do not need any more soft toys. She may as well take her money and throw it directly in the skip she claims to have. Her dad would have been happy with a £10 bottle from the supermarket I’m sure. And she did not need Harrods Prosecco! She’s unreal.

• Sick
And she looks like she stinks of sweat, stale alcohol and fat
Hahaha I thought similar. Last nights eye make up.
bunny’s aren’t as expensive as I thought but still! R Ralph got one also.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Bet she stinks. I bet her minge hasn’t seen a flannel for days.
I bet it’s not seen one since D2 legged it 😬
---
Hahaha I thought similar. Last nights eye make up.
bunny’s aren’t as expensive as I thought but still! R Ralph got one also.
I went out last night & came home & went straight to bed as 6am alarms suck after a late one. Left my make up on; but by 6:30 I’d showered & was fresh faced. I bet she’ll look like that tomorrow cos she’ll be too “tired” for a shower and sort her make up out

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Where the duck has woe is me gone? Acutely disappointed in her/him/it. Fucken time waster wanting clout no doubt....bleep 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she's only been away for one night "for work", why the need for presentS for her crotch goblin?
Surely you go to work to earn money not spend it?
She's ridiculous!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
£25 (ish) on those bunnies (EACH)
£20 on a mug
£16 on prosecco

those kids have got so much crap for Easter, must be pushing £100 each!!!

as for her seeming revelation that flying takes more time than driving with everything before and after, she worked in TRAVEL FOR 15 YEARS?? why is she spouting on her video like people don’t already know that?! She has flown before 🤣🤣🤣

And honest to god aimless sort those lashes out.

• Sick
She look like she stinks, out of her and vav, vav actually works for her pennies, not just a haul or what's she having for tea. seems to be more proactive in terms of fighting mental health and trying to be a better person. Feeds her kids actual food as well as her grand parents occasionally. She also make an effort in her appearance because she's aware she's her own brand. Aimless literally is the Poundland version of a content creator.
Looking at them both aimless literally is the one failing in life, she's older than vav and acts years younger. I would not trust aimless with anything not a child, animal or plant.
Ok not a fan of vav and her past is catching up with her but vav is definitely winning and showing aimless up.
---
If she's only been away for one night "for work", why the need for presentS for her crotch goblin?
Surely you go to work to earn money not spend it?
She's ridiculous!!
That will be for ours and the trolls benefits because she's been called out for being selfish. That gift isn't because she's missed her or from the heart, it's to make a point to us. Like with the dpi it video 🤣

Reactions: 17
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle. Convenient to drop your dad in there Aimee 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
£20 for a mug when she has at least 1 for everyday of the month £15 for hot chocolate for the tin yep really relatable is aimless

• Sick
Reactions: 14
When anyone else goes to an event they manage to post during and the next morning
Aimee is always late, posting once home
Just sheer laziness

Reactions: 17
When anyone else goes to an event they manage to post during and the next morning
Aimee is always late, posting once home
Just sheer laziness

Let's face it, next time she does anything right will be the first time. She’s a useless bleep at everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Flying takes longer then driving?! Who knew!

Also tickles me when people on this thread say Vav is a better person then Aimee😬 she's just as bad 🤣

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.