Thissinglemama #104 All aboard concord nose- fake anxiety/illness welcome! Get on a train you stupid witch 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s pulled her up !
And the Huns are tagging D2s mum !!! Ffs 🤦‍♂️
Surely that's deformation of character if they can't prove its her and start to harass this lady .Putting her name on a public forum is asking for people to commit a crime .It happened to another creator they put a ladies photo on their page and the lady got terrible threats and it came out the poor lady was innocent of what she was being accused of .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t think she was ever pregnant. I’ve got a friend whose lost 3 babies, she was absolutely devastated after the first & has never been the same since. Aimee calling the kittens babies is not something a person who’s experienced a MC would do.
im so sorry for your loss & I hope you feel some peace in time ❤
Exactly my niece had a twin miscarriage 6 years ago and then a baby loss at birth and went on to have her daughter but still can't get over her babies she lost .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.