Thissinglemama #104 All aboard concord nose- fake anxiety/illness welcome! Get on a train you stupid witch 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
me and my partner were assaulted with a baseball bat and shovel in Dec & we havent seen the police half as much as poor little aimee with her “online trolling” 🙃🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thread suggestion:

#105 Ragged and grey, forgotten, forlorn - she cares for her kid like she cares for her lawn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sad thing is she actually looks quite normal here. You can see the demise into looking like a complete slob over the last few years.

Reactions: 14
bleeping hell she shared the steak… only because she knew she had no choice

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She dare not share, even rrrrr Charlie called her out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Charlie mom shamed the greedy cow 😂
---
I’d comment more on CC but for some reason I can’t quote a member to reply to them.
it’s annoying as Aimless whinging she’s poorly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it very hard to believe that one of the asslickers have found 4 people from here. I’ve been here since the start and watched everything unfold and only ever seen 3 people in the wild knowing who they are on here. I’m far from stupid so either she has spent a lot of time investigating or has got 4 people wrongly and they aren’t from here. I’ve only ever come across people commenting on other videos relating to Aimless too, never on her actual page.

Reactions: 23
Charlie mom shamed the greedy cow 😂
---
I’d comment more on CC but for some reason I can’t quote a member to reply to them.
it’s annoying as Aimless whinging she’s poorly
I’m having the same issue with Cc, I could before and now it won’t let me on any TikTok thread but I can on others

• Sad
Reactions: 8
🤣 love it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.