Thissinglemama #104 All aboard concord nose- fake anxiety/illness welcome! Get on a train you stupid witch šŸ˜‰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks it's cute looking helpless and useless but it makes her look pathetic and idiotic.
Read the instructions Aimless .I reckon she did it on purpose .

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Mummy to one is definitely as thick as Aimee. Getting the police involved isnā€™t protecting her child, removing photos from SM would be protecting her child. Aimee has shared photos of Hā€™s school uniform etc, these photos are already out there but she could pull it back by taking the photos of her off her very public insta with almost 80k followers. She hasnā€™t so she is not protecting her child. Getting the police involved and talking about it on TT is just drawing more attention to the situation and bringing more traffic to her SM accounts. The day after all this kicked off she was sharing photos of her daughter on insta. So mummy to one/Aimee whoever you are, that is absolutely not protecting your child by anyoneā€™s standards.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Mummy to one is definitely as thick as Aimee. Getting the police involved isnā€™t protecting her child, removing photos from SM would be protecting her child. Aimee has shared photos of Hā€™s school uniform etc, these photos are already out there but she could pull it back by taking the photos of her off her very public insta with almost 80k followers. She hasnā€™t so she is not protecting her child. Getting the police involved and talking about it on TT is just drawing more attention to the situation and bringing more traffic to her SM accounts. The day after all this kicked off she was sharing photos of her daughter on insta. So mummy to one/Aimee whoever you are, that is absolutely not protecting your child by anyoneā€™s standards.
Getting the police involved is protecting her daughterā€¦ thatā€™s like closing the door after the horse has bolted.
These people really donā€™t get safeguarding, 1 brain cell and 1 tooth between them so itā€™s no wonder really

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Rachels comment can be reported under hate and harrassment, then harassment and bullying. It clearly says there about showing, promoting or threatening doxing.

Reactions: 20
Already tried came back as no violation šŸ˜”
Mines still under review!
---
It seems the comment has been deleted. And all other comments within the thread of Rachelā€™s comment. Either Aimless removed it, Rachel tit herself over doxing people, or TikTok removed it for threatening to dox.
---
I canā€™t see it anymore anyway unless I missed it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mines still under review!
---
It seems the comment has been deleted. And all other comments within the thread of Rachelā€™s comment. Either Aimless removed it, Rachel tit herself over doxing people, or TikTok removed it for threatening to dox.
---
I canā€™t see it anymore anyway unless I missed it
If it has itā€™s literally been in the last 2/3 mins cos I was just reading Miss Primā€™s responses. What a weirdo šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 10
Still howling at the fact the greedy Munter had full portions of her Indian last night while her mum and daughter had to share everything šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Who actually does that!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hippo has been busy today.....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still howling at the fact the greedy Munter had full portions of her Indian last night while her mum and daughter had to share everything šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Who actually does that!!
Me.....but we share everything.....and we don't order stuff the grandies don't like or is too spicy for them. Last time I ordered tandoori lamb chops I ate 3 out of 7.....the grandies scoffed the rest šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 11
'Bringing down trolls, she's got a crime number!
Meanwhile H's dinner is a plate of cucumber'

#newthreadsuggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Aw Rachel ,report me,dox me
I don't mind going to court
Everything will come out then and Aimless would need to prove she's not lying about anything

Now Rachel are you 100% sure she's telling the truth?

Reactions: 18
It tickled me ā€¦ the police a launching an investigation šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Sure , they are stopping investigating real crimes - all the murders , abuse , county lines . Infact, expect to see a police conference on the TV soon šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here we go again....First slurp of the day! I thought she couldn't bare to look at the garden? That's suddenly changed!

The 'Cat piss' TT popped up on my timeline again this morning.....
The basis of the 'Cat Piss anthem and "I've never lied on TT"....ahhhh, the good old days! šŸ˜‚
God I dislike her so much!

Reactions: 8
I will say it again. Is TikTok really worth all this?! Having the police come round, having to have your dad come round as you feel unsafe and anxious?! My dad would certainly tell me to stop with social media if itā€™s resulting in this?! The safety of your child should come first, reporting it to the police only does so much (not much at all) when she is still sharing public info about her family and their life! Itā€™s bizarre!!! I honestly wouldnā€™t be shocked if sheā€™s behind any of this, she craves attention wether itā€™s good or not! She needs therapy. The fact her family all enable her and this ā€œcareerā€ is weird too.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.