Thissinglemama #104 All aboard concord nose- fake anxiety/illness welcome! Get on a train you stupid witch 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggestion
Thissinglemama #105 White beef, police chief, no relief from gossip grief, D2 shudda wore a sheath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You can't go around accusing innocent people of making fake accounts on tiktok to target her. You can't accuse anyone of anything without proof. It's all getting really stupid now

Reactions: 19
Just saw the latest “Juliet Bravo” drama as I try to avoid watching her.

What a load of absolute bollocks. The police would say come off social media!! Its stops then.

Does getting Daddy round prove anything?

Anyone can get an incident reference and when I’ve needed the police (mad ex) they gave me a card with their details on, she’d be well flashing that if she had one.

She’s gone online, logged an issue and got an incident reference, that’s it 🤦🏻‍♀️ as someone has pointed out too her, hers is an incident reference not crime reference, there’s a big difference.

Reactions: 11
You’re absolutely right Steph, you probably can’t wait for her downfall either. After all was Aimee not bitching about you to SJ right before the London trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If that mummytoone is aimless it’s ironic that the account is set to private 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can I put this to bed re the crime number- the number she gave is a definite crime reference number for Merseyside Police - she Is not lying about that for a change 🤣
I'm sure she has reported it and been given a "crime" number. But that's as far as it will go with the police.

Reactions: 11
Hi mummy to one that she neglects 👋🏻 I see you’re reading here, why are you on a thread full of Aimee’s nasty bullying trollllls?? Weird bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mummy to one is faceless - scruffycvnt usually hates faceless ones however isnt gling to hate herself is she

Reactions: 17
Petiton for the mummy to one to mod one of her lives. I’ll actually watch it for the car crash 🤣 Everyone would be banned in 30 secs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mummy-to-one and Rachael are both a pair of pathetic arselickers.....ffs grown women trying to make themselves relevant.....and Rachael, word of advise, doxxing may well be illegal, but it also pisses off the doxxed.....be very careful when slinging accusations around.....some people deal with idiots like you "outside" of the law....just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.