Thissinglemama #101 Just another Munchausens Monday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she not been on today? Maybe someone finally stuck that phone where the sun doesn't shine (only the sunbed)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Edward Scissor hands going to come on and give us an update about Aims, like she did the last time she stropped off the app ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish i could have a day off work because people told me my beef was off how have the doberhuns managed without a sip of the day and a packed lunch ideas and what the duck type of mismatched laundry to wear on the school run

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hilarious she hasn’t been on today! 🤣proper spat her dummy out the pram cause she actually thought she’d made the perfect roast beef 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just stick to your packet noodles and nachos shameless oh and cucumber

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Waiting for the video of her with red eyes because she been crying and wants everyone to feel sorry for her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BeefGate has had me rolling! 🤣. Ofc she's refrained from posting all day, could see it a mile off she was due another day of radio silence when she was trying to garner sympathy lastnight saying about not doing any Duds anymore. Whats hilarious though is people have said much, MUCH worse about some of the absolute monstrosities she frequently dishes up. She obviously pulls tit like this because she'll want her little Doberhuns to get into a tizzy, & fry that one braincell they all share worrying about her. She'll be lapping it up, she thrives on it, the attention seeking Cnut.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why has she hashtagged dejavu? Cos we’ve all seen this tit before?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hilarious she hasn’t been on today! 🤣proper spat her dummy out the pram cause she actually thought she’d made the perfect roast beef 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just stick to your packet noodles and nachos shameless oh and cucumber
💯 %. Just look at her face dishing it up
She was so proud
Then the comments happened
Lolololol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well that’s me not buying anymore Essie. Shame because I really like their products too. Thanks Aimee 🖕🏼
#singlewhitebeefmale

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi all. I just wanted to put a bit of perspective on this bleep. I am just about to lose an old friend of mine to a sudden acute illness. She leaves children and just over 50. To say I’m heartbroken is an understatement. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
So sorry to hear about your friend. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her add flips half way through! She has a wonky mouth on the first half 🤣
Can’t believe her Huns fall for this shite

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.