Thissinglemama #101 Just another Munchausens Monday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was out in birkdale today! Kept my eyes peeled for Beefy Aimee but no sign of her. I did however see the tit aesthetics place she goes to that did her awful lip filler and Just Wings 😂😂 felt like I was on an aimless tour!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Probably sat in her garden next to some stacked up patio slabs sipping Prosecco looking off into the distance with a song overlaid about being a strong woman in the face of tit COOKING

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi all. I just wanted to put a bit of perspective on this bleep. I am just about to lose an old friend of mine to a sudden acute illness. She leaves children and just over 50. To say I’m heartbroken is an understatement. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Just wanted to send you my love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi all. I just wanted to put a bit of perspective on this bleep. I am just about to lose an old friend of mine to a sudden acute illness. She leaves children and just over 50. To say I’m heartbroken is an understatement. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Oh gosh I'm sorry xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Loving that she’s still sulking over people asking about her beef. Hi Aimee 👋🏼 I’m sure you’re pouring over tattle while consuming tit loads of sugar and carbs and buying loads of pointless shite online. We see you 😂
Oh Rivers Grace…. The complete irony of your DUMB comment 🫠🥴🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2795016
I love that they spelt dumb wrong 🤣🤣🤣
---
I'm still trying to figure out what took her all
bleeping day to cook? Peeling a few veg, Beef and potatoes shoved in an oven and the the rest just shoved in a pan. Hardly whipping togeather a sauces from scratch for a cauliflower cheese, nor making gravy from the stock of the beef? That is literally a basic Sunday roast for a standard family of 4 -I say roast lightly because imNot sure if what looks like cooked by candlelight beef can be classed as a roast???

she really is pathetic..... mummy their all bullying my beef.

Shirl is definitely aimless enabler they way she was praising her for doing something we all so on a weekly basis. Need to keep the cash cow sweet.
Get a ducking grip girls it's embarrassing for you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Still nothing from her today? Maybe an ad later or a TikTok shop? Her huns will be falling over themselves to buy to ‘cheer her up’. It’s pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s throwing a full on toddler tantrum. This is hilarious

She always makes such a fuss about making a roast like it’s hard work. I don’t get it I make one or two a week (while working a really full time job) it’s not that hard

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly can’t believe this ‘grown ass woman’ is sulking because somebody said her beef looked like pork 😂😂😂🪦

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OR is she gonna come back on with a spun tale about something major happening today (that didn’t happen) and that a few troll comments wouldn’t get her down blah blah blah

no doubt the ‘new changing news’ is due another airing, seems the perfect time to reel it out

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m just getting my 🍿 ready for #beefgate clapback.

Was it a Tesco joint? Might send a photo of it to them, bleeping hope she didn’t tag them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s got food poisoning and is in hospital, it’s fine all the drs. and nurses follow her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.