Thissinglemama #101 Just another Munchausens Monday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally but it will be her “trolls” that’ll get the blame. Imagine wanting to spend time family only to be party to DUD and get getting all bi polar. Comes across as a spoilt madam.
That's because she IS a spoilt madam! She is so used to being told she's beautiful, she's clever, she's Daddy's girl etc she thrives on it but being the utter NARC that she is, any bit of criticism is in intolerable. I bet Shirl and Basic Barbie were creasing up secretly about the beef-gate saga. Silly cow, Ehmey is her own worst enemy. Suck it up buttercup, you're an absolute tool!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe it's a long awaited collab with Tesco? Ehmey wanted something expensive from their Finest range, they suggested a Sirloin Beef Roast but Ehmey said she only does beige dinners so they came up with that albino roast beast!
Tesco tag line: 'Its curtains for Ehmey's Beef Curtains!'
...every little bit helps!

As I said....we never actually saw she had bought that sirloin roast or saw it when it came out the oven. We only saw it after it was cooked and sliced. Maybe pinoccio just filmed the beef for content but actually bought a cheaper pork loin roast to eat. 🤔

How would we know? (And we know Harper likes pork now!)
It's not as if Shirl & Basic Barbie are going to tell the truth over that meal and face the wrath of Ehmey, are they?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s not at her best but she can’t say why… here we bleeping go, another breadcrumbing episode probably had results from her lunchbox inspection & she needs treatment or she’s been told she’s had the clap and it’s left her sterile. Or she’s perimenopausal

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Love the 2 spoonfuls of spiceeeey ryce - ‘cos she just isn’t hungry’. You just know that plate will be piled up with her real meal when she’s finished filming 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s not at her best but she can’t say why… here we bleeping go, another breadcrumbing episode probably had results from her lunchbox inspection & she needs treatment or she’s been told she’s had the clap and it’s left her sterile. Or she’s perimenopausal
I think she has a prolapse and thats why she wont talk about it and its from all that pushing down when she takes a dump several times a day due to all the food and laxatives and why she goes thru so many bum wipes it explains the nerve pain and gyno trip it might explain her fat fanny too

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she has a prolapse and thats why she wont talk about it and its from all that pushing down when she takes a dump several times a day due to all the food and laxatives and why she goes thru so many bum wipes it explains the nerve pain and gyno trip it might explain her fat fanny too
I’ve said a few times I think she had a prolapse however it’s hard to believe she actually has anything at all wrong with her as she’s such a bleeping malingerer 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thought aimless didn't care what anyone thought! Haha clearly not the beef here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course there was a radio silence. She needs to try and get views on her sparse and crappy ads. By not uploading videos all her huns are repeatedly checking in, not only bumping up the views on the white beef dinner but also boosting the views (massively) on the eventual post, aka the ad. Her ads don’t normally do very view wise so this tactic worked perfectly

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
💯 %. Just look at her face dishing it up
She was so proud
Then the comments happened
Lolololol
To be fair, the veg and potatoes and yorkie p looked alright; she just should’ve refrained from boiling the beef ☺

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.