Thissinglemama #101 Just another Munchausens Monday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has definitely seen her arse over beefgate
Cooking a roast for 2,4 or 6 people is no different you just have to cook more, it’s not difficult but she f**ked it up royally, I cook for 4 everyday and often more, it’s not hard but as usual she has to make a song and dance over it and it back fired, love that for her
Yeah and why didn’t she just buy a ham joint to go with the roast chicken?! The chicken should have been enough anyway with all the trimmings to bulk it out, but a ham will usually do and is cheaper than an expensive and ruined piece of beef! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Shes sulking today .Honestly ,she's like a spoilt brat throwing a tantrum
The best thing is, she can't blame trolls or Tattlers as it was her hubs doing most of the commenting .
She expected to come on and have everyone tell her what a great person she is for cooking a roast lol love that for her !
FYI Ainless, beef should look cooked ,not like its an extra in a vampire film......I've never seen white beef before

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The best thing is, she can't blame trolls or Tattlers as it was her hubs doing most of the commenting .
She expected to come on and have everyone tell her what a great person she is for cooking a roast lol love that for her !
FYI Ainless, beef should look cooked ,not like its an extra in a vampire film......I've never seen white beef before
That dinner looks banging! That’s what you call a roast

• Heart
from now on, I’m using the phrase ‘white as Aimee’s beef’ instead of ‘white as a sheet’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Yum, that's beaut and not a beef filter in site!

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s clear to see her beef has been pumped to extinction, there is not a trace of a blood supply.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loving that she’s still sulking over people asking about her beef. Hi Aimee 👋🏼 I’m sure you’re pouring over tattle while consuming tit loads of sugar and carbs and buying loads of pointless shite online. We see you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I notice a large number of those negative comments were from actual profiles with pictures. Not just trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aimee has a mardy on , I reckon when she was a child she threw mega tantrums till she got her own way . Well thank fcuk no hammy Sammy this morning And if we're lucky no dud crap tonight 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine going in the huff at 38 years old because some randoms said they didn’t like the look of your cooking 😂😂she’ll be getting the huns that haven’t turned on her yet worked up into a right frenzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only thing that resembles that beef can be seen on the back of a Lambert & Butler packet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the beef she bought is actually roast pork 🐷😳
(beef is brown, ham is pink, pork is the colour of her food)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im still laughing at her casper beef, beefing in comments😂😂
Seriously tho how do you get beef that colour ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.