Thissinglemama #101 Just another Munchausens Monday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if the sisters grim had too,
many shandy's after #beefgate and had a big fall out?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh thank god, she's posted! Phew! I was starting to think something awful had happened 😱 What a trooper, and not at all predictable 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can't even do chicken nuggets without cremating them, they sounded like pebbles coming out the air fryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There is zero wrong with her. I don’t believe she’s ever been to see a dr / consultant. She always makes vague posts using it for sympathy at strategic points. It’s just her way of getting sympathy and manipulating

She’s a compulsive liar

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
🐮🐮 MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 🐮🐮

Monday's DUD, yes there is another one but it's only a picky tea. The trauma over #BeefGate has traumatised Ehmey as she's had an 'emotional 24 hours'.
Poor pathetic Princess Piglet 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Yet another shocking tea for H. After a day at school, that’s all she gets?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
🐮🐮 MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 🐮🐮

Monday's DUD, yes there is another one but it's only a picky tea. The trauma over Beef-Gate has traumatised Ehmey as she's had an 'emotional 24 hours'. Poor pathetic Princess Piglet 🙄
SHE BOILS MY PISS😡

Reactions: 12
Called it!!! An ‘unrelated bad day’ is why she didn’t post 😂😂😂😂

this tit is too bleeping easy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s nothing to do with the beef, just her beef curtains 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's so predictable.... course you can't talk about it because it doesn't exists you absolute narcissist. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll translate......
people aren't kissing my arse so I'll pretend somethings been a going on for a few days and for some reason only effect me 1 days.... that will bring them back.

what a crank!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She was right enough last night, pissing about with the other two witches!
All went downhill at the mention of her "beef"...ffs, you couldn't write it😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys come on now, be kind! This could all be connected to the life changing nerve pain she cried in the empty bath about last year…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.