Thissinglemama #101 Just another Munchausens Monday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why mention you've had an emotional day if your not going to speak about it? head

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg what is this account?! I need to see it 😂😂😂😂
---

Found it! They’ve posted another video of tonight’s dud “you put the berk in birkdale” 💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It keeps getting banned all the time. It’s absolutely hilarious and I can’t believe how similar these people sound to seagull and her father with the overseas friends 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It keeps getting banned all the time. It’s absolutely hilarious and I can’t believe how similar these people sound to seagull and her father with the overseas friends 🤣🤣🤣
I didn’t even know it existed. I don’t really follow anything about sev though. I’ve watched a few videos and found them dull as duck. Why do they call her seagull ? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Poor Harper back on the cucumber and hummus. Bet she dreads coming in from school to see what mood her mother is in. She must be a nervous wreck having such an emotionally stunted and pathetic adult to look after. No wonder she sits on her iPad all night.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Nothing the matter with her apart from the fact she is as rough as a badgers arse with a raging hangover!

Reactions: 10
Thank you all for your lovely comments earlier. Yep we lost our dear friend today. Absolutely heartbroken.😭😭😭

I may not be commenting heaps but I’m enjoying the beef. Pun intended

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So Billy no mates has had another emotional, traumatic, difficult, mental health struggle over 24 hours, nothing to do with burnt beef flaps then, yeah right cuntio
---
Thank you all for your lovely comments earlier. Yep we lost our dear friend today. Absolutely heartbroken.😭😭😭

Sending thoughts and love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I am so sorry for your loss . You are in my thoughts ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.