Thissinglemama #101 Just another Munchausens Monday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all for your lovely comments earlier. Yep we lost our dear friend today. Absolutely heartbroken.😭😭😭

I may not be commenting heaps but I’m enjoying the beef. Pun intended
Oh I am so sorry babe 😒 sending so much love, we're all here for you.

Thinking of you and your friends family.

They call us trolls but they don't realise the love and support we have for each other and if anyone is feeling down, there's always someone here to cheer you up, priceless x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you all for your lovely comments earlier. Yep we lost our dear friend today. Absolutely heartbroken.😭😭😭

Such sad news, so sorry for your loss ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion - It's all about the beef, about the beef no chicken!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion - It's all about the beef, bout the beef no chicken!

Yeah! Wtf happened to the m & s chicken in a bag? Was it cooked, ate, used as cat litter or did relations take it home in bag it was cooked in? Joke of an "influencer".... or anything else she tries to be.

Reactions: 7

I’m so sorry for your loss, we’re all here for you ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1000014869.jpg

Her miserable face on her Mums video when she said she wants to have Mothers Day at home. 🀣 you know she'll expect them all do their bit and Princess (dinner plate head) Piglet can't lift a finger ever! Wendy doesn't seem the sort to leave the washing up all over the sides from the night before 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread, my lovelies 😘

---
View attachment 2796301
Her miserable face on her Mums video when she said she wants to have Mothers Day at home. 🀣 you know she'll expect them all do their bit and Princess (dinner plate head) Piglet can't lift a finger ever! Wendy doesn't seem the sort to leave the washing up all over the sides from the night before 🀒
Nostril flare πŸ‘πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.