Thissinglemama #100 She wouldn’t lie straight in bed, welcome to crowded buttholes 💯th thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ended up down a tiktok rabbit hole yesterday and came across this from 2021 she was WORKING in a kids clothes shop -obvs didn’t know how to work filters in 2021 still rocking the drag Queen make up though 😵💫

I don’t know why she just can’t be honest about everything lies to cover lies I think she forgets what she’s said half the time.
Yeah she said back then 3 jobs ...but never finished what the other two were ..billy bullshiter🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Another mug to add to her collection. At least it's not a Disney kiddy one. I like Oliver Bonas, if they didn't have a shop in Liverpool she wouldn't be any wiser. That lasagne looked awful, and who split a meal as we all know Princess cat pee won't share anything. Cause she doesn't eat ya know as its fine it's fine

Reactions: 18
🤦🏻‍♀️ Boux Avenue were happy with that for an endorsement? That 'ad' has come across as complete fakery, but then that's Ehmey's M.O. isn't it? And she's used a slimming app on that TT, totally illegal 😡

If we nèded any more proof of that, the next TT she is name dropping Oliver Bonas in the hope of getting a brand deal of course 🤢

Every shop she goes into these days, she now name drops on her TT to see if it will generate freebies or an ad.
Not everyone is a Northunberland candle or fluff company and just continually send you free stuff!

Those 'friends' were only invited over as babysitters for Harper, Shirl must've been out on a date and as we know, Ehmey can't tolerate Harper on her own.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
🤦🏻‍♀️ Boux Avenue were happy with that for an endorsement? That 'ad' was come across as complete fakery, but then that's Ehmey's M.O. isn't it?

If we nèded any more proof of that, the next TT she is name dropping Oliver Bonas in the hope of getting a brand deal of course 🤢

Every shop she goes into these days, she now name drops on her TT to see if it will generate freebies or an ad.
Not everyone is a Northunberland candle or fluff company and just continually send you free stuff!
Well boux avenue you’ve lost a customer. Sending freebies to that skank!

Reactions: 21
Another mug to add to her collection. At least it's not a Disney kiddy one. I like Oliver Bonas, if they didn't have a shop in Liverpool she wouldn't be any wiser. That lasagne looked awful, and who split a meal as we all know Princess cat pee won't share anything. Cause she doesn't eat ya know as its fine it's fine
Was obvs her friends were shirl and r Charlie's. 3 adult meals and 2 kids meals 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact that she has to prove she has friends is sad.
The most weird thing is these "friends" are supposed 18 years but yet she calls a stranger on tiktok ger 'best friend' who she's met twice make it make sense!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Urgh she’s still being a total tosser I see, back to ressa I go……
Part 42 so I’m nearly done 👍🏻 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Been to Tesco yet again. H requested drumsticks for dinner, but doesn’t like meat on the bone 🙄 Let’s see how cremated that chicken is later, on a scale of 1-10 I reckon they’ll be a solid 9.5 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She never cooked a drumstick in her life BUT BBQ drumsticks are harpers favourite EVEN THOUGH she doesn’t like meat in the bone

🧐🧐🧐🧐

Is this woman for real

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
It's Sunday...wtf is going on?
She's not moaning....yet!
Does that mean we are going to get a positive, wholesome DUD Sunday , and no Monday morning woe is me?😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's Sunday...wtf is going on?
She's not moaning....yet!
Does that mean we are going to get a positive, wholesome DUD Sunday , and no Monday morning woe is me?😳
Hahahaa I give it an hour and she will be complaining

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.