Thissinglemama #100 She wouldn’t lie straight in bed, welcome to crowded buttholes 💯th thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did 1 friend go without food or did I not count correctly ?
4 adults = 1 carbonara, 1 lasagne, 1 arribiata
2 kids = 2 pizza
Plus chips and garlic bread

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aye, alright Catpiss Catfish 🤣🤣🤣
I ended up down a tiktok rabbit hole yesterday and came across this from 2021 she was WORKING in a kids clothes shop -obvs didn’t know how to work filters in 2021 still rocking the drag Queen make up though 😵💫

I don’t know why she just can’t be honest about everything lies to cover lies I think she forgets what she’s said half the time.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Something just not sitting right with me .about tonight , I know we have photos , allegedly. Call me cynical. OK I am but I'm just not feeling it she's over acting even worse than usual ..why would you still have your dcoat on ..when your mates are there .
Something not right .. as someone said ..paid actor's maybe .
She looked so uncomfortable, what's with the jacket?
Also...Friday, it was her an Harold, then out of nowhere " the friends " are coming round!
I'm cynical too, the photos are there to see, but just very odd, she doesn't see anyone for well over a year, other than the other two freaks,then all of a sudden, the life long friends plonk themselves on her crappy pink sofa on a Saturday night😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lush manager follows her now, funny that she's been to that shop how many times and never mentioned it.
She is full of self importance 🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
This just confirms to me she not used to having friends. She's so giddy about a night with "the girls" she couldn't to tell us all about the evening, she was so excited... she's like a new women today. This is exactly what's missing in her life.

Reactions: 20
That jasmines tiktok profile is basically her kid recording videos. All videos open for god knows who to view. And in one video the child even gives out their address 😬😬 These parents don’t do anything to safeguard their kids!!
I just checked it out
duck that
The girls what 7 or 8?
There’s TT in nightwear and when she dances it’s showing her underwear
There’s TT in full school uniform, so she goes to Harpers school but why is the mum allowing these to be published ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I just checked it out
duck that
The girls what 7 or 8?
There’s TT in nightwear and when she dances it’s showing ger underwear
There’s TT in full school uniform, so she goes to Harpers school but why is the mum allowing these to be published ?
Because safeguarding means duck all to aimless and jasmin.. no wonder they’re friends

• Angry
Reactions: 18
" they built a fort" (with her Mrs hinch massive blanket of course!!)..What's so funny, am I missing something?
" me mum just text me"..what's so funny?🤔
She's not right in the head😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You can't see my daughter on here, cos I'm " protecting her"
But, bob over to insta and there's loads of her over there...vile woman😡
Surely this is directing someone to another platform, it can usually be reported but the option isn't on there 🤔
---
I don't know about you lot, but if I've been shopping all day and I know I've got people coming over, I'll have a shower and freshen up before they come, usually throw some lounge wear on but not Aimless, sitting in the same clothes she's been in all day, same coat stinking! We all know she didn't have a shower yesterday morning or Friday evening too 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Surely this is directing someone to another platform, it can usually be reported but the option isn't on there 🤔
---
I don't know about you lot, but if I've been shopping all day and I know I've got people coming over, I'll have a shower and freshen up before they come, usually throw some lounge wear on but not Aimless, sitting in the same clothes she's been in all day, same coat stinking! We all know she didn't have a shower yesterday morning or Friday evening too 🤢
Exactly!!!
Pratting around all day looking like percilla pig in blanket..she's not wired and she must stink🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The cynic in me is wondering why both kids have Christmas pjs on, what are the odds of that??

Also fail to believe that aimless took her face off between food and those photos being taken

Could all be speculative nonsense, but since nothing aimless posts usually matches up, i never believe a word 🤣
And the babieeeeezzzz nowhere to be seen so we can’t see how big they were
These pics could easily be from pre Xmas even November

Reactions: 10
Jesus at this rate I will not be surprised if she says the royal family follow her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know it's been said already, but where were the friends when she was sat in the garden crying with the breeze blocks, or when she was sitting in the empty bath, crying about the " nerve pain"?
Where were they when she was drop kicking the halloween tree around the house?. Where were they all the other times when she's set up the ring light, crying and begging for attention, after D1 and 2 dumped her, or when she had the mc?
Where have they been every weekend since halloween 2022, when she last showed she has friends?
Which ever way you look at it, she's messed up in the head

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.