Thissinglemama #100 She wouldn’t lie straight in bed, welcome to crowded buttholes 💯th thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That jacket looks like it stinks and will wash horribly. It really looks like naff primark shite. If someone gave me it for free I wouldn’t wear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Something just not sitting right with me .about tonight , I know we have photos , allegedly. Call me cynical. OK I am but I'm just not feeling it she's over acting even worse than usual ..why would you still have your coat on ..when your mates are there .
Something not right .. as someone said ..paid actor's maybe .

Reactions: 10
18 years of friendship is not the same as knowing someone for 18 years!

Could these people be relatives or are they ex-work colleagues?
They obviously don't know Aimless THAT well because:
1) they willingly spent time in that mouse infested cess pit
2) they've eaten food prepared in that dirty, hair laden, mousey kitchen!
3) they're some of her superman flying monkey's from TT and they were invited over as a reward for loyalty to the Palace!

They probably work for her Dad and he's paid them to have a play date with Princess Piglet 👸 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why doesn’t she see these friends when she’s alone whilst Harper is away at her dads, very strange that she’s said ‘Harper has said we’re having a movie night tomorrow night’ then all of a sudden every video is ‘The girls are coming round’ what’s so wrong with sitting down with your child and having one on one time, seems like whenever she does anything meaningful with Harold someone else just HAS to be present. You’d think girls night would be saved for her free time!

If she’s not chucking money at that child she’s getting back up for whenever she’s around her, such a loving relationship they have 🤥

Reactions: 18
To infinity and beyond ..
Omfg so accurate!! 😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂
---
All the friends she has that we’ve seen before are there apart from THE BRIDE! And she was at the Halloween drinks. If you’d been friends with someone for 18 years why would you miss their hen do and their wedding??

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Let's face it none of them were banging down her doors when her summer fling ended
And where were they when she had a “mc”

she turned to her phone to ask virtual strangers will you make a coffee with me rather than call one of these “friends” to have an actual coffee!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Those ‘friends’ have shown up for a free takeaway and a free drink that’s it!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That jasmines tiktok profile is basically her kid recording videos. All videos open for god knows who to view. And in one video the child even gives out their address 😬😬 These parents don’t do anything to safeguard their kids!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Why do her so called ‘friends’ never come round when she’s on her own and Harper is at her dad’s. She never does bugger all with them! Wonder when the next time they will get together! Probably in 2 years time!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That Jasmine is a nurse......

Funny she never seems to ask her for advice on her million different medical issues but goes running to Dr Shirley.

On the friends situation my guess is that it's Harold that's wanted her mate over again (bet it was the same one who came the other week for a sleepover) and so Cunto invited her mum too.

I'd say that she's probably then invited Jasmine over and she's panicked about having to spend time with the bleep so she's suggested a girls night so she can have reinforcements and not have to be on her own with her Aimee

Reactions: 17
The cynic in me is wondering why both kids have Christmas pjs on, what are the odds of that??

Also fail to believe that aimless took her face off between food and those photos being taken

Could all be speculative nonsense, but since nothing aimless posts usually matches up, i never believe a word 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The cynic in me is wondering why both kids have Christmas pjs on, what are the odds of that??

Also fail to believe that aimless took her face off between food and those photos being taken

Could all be speculative nonsense, but since nothing aimless posts usually matches up, i never believe a word 🤣
Exactly , something just not clicking with me either .🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I also noticed there were 3 adult meals shown but there’s 4 adults. I don’t think she would lie about something as silly as having friends round because it’s just plain odd to do that but inconsistencies make people question her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I also noticed there were 3 adult meals shown but there’s 4 adults. I don’t think she would lie about something as silly as having friends round because it’s just plain odd to do that but inconsistencies make people question her.
Unless 1 of them was just filling themselves up on all those bloody treats and donuts 🍩 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.