Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
The words "Lost it" when talking about her miscarried baby gets me, we had a 7 week Miscarriage before our eldest, I found out on the Thursday about our much wanted planned baby and miscarried on the Saturday, it was horrendous but when talking about what happened I say our baby, not IT!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

MagicCat

VIP Member
The fact that not letting the trolls win is more important that protecting her daughter speaks volumes.
The school will 100% be involved. The whole family are failing that kid. Aimee can’t scream take my kids photos down when she allows people to send her gifts with photos that have been lifted from her insta

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Could it be someone off here? Cos they say some things that have been mentioned on here? Like the time line of her drinking while being pregnant
If it is then they can get the fuck out. I’m a bit annoyed they took the timeline tbh as I made it, and it’s certainly not me behind the account 😂😂 They screenshot it off here and have taken a few bits and pieces from here to post.

• Heart

Lorny

VIP Member
Popcorn and prosecco at the ready lol
Well water and a bit toast as I'm at hospital getting a small procedure done tomorrow ....This is definitely passing the time tonight 😀
I’m having a couple of glasses tonight so I’ve got us covered there. Made some wraps for dinner too in true Aimee style for me and my boyfriend. It’s fine though, he can always have more if he wants it.

Hope all goes well tomorrow ❤

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
If you don’t want your children’s photos being saved and posted elsewhere then don’t post them to a public platform. ITS THAT SIMPLE

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Blimey I don't think we've had this much drama from shameless since she stopped doing her pissed up lives.

Bloody love it haha 😄

• Haha

Roastielover

I had a nose on her insta, from some quick detective work I’ve managed to find her address and know what school her daughter goes too. Why on earth is this out for anyone to see. A huge safeguarding issue!

• Wow
  • Sad

Chloe123456

VIP Member
“I’m not my best self today.. thought it’d be better coming on here though & showing up” or something like that. Makes out she’s doing everyone a favour because people are so so worried. Wow must be hard work filming a 3 minute video of something you’re doing anyway… try to make sure you look sad enough.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Malicious communication charges is when a person is directly messaging someone, is stalking them via social media or harassing them by WhatsApp, text, Facebook/social media etc making threats/menaces. No one inboxes Aimless. No one texts her. I swear half of it is in her head

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
It’s all a bit Wagatha Christie isn’t it 🤣

‘and the windowsill it came from was….MY BEDROOM’

🤣🤣🤣
---
Also unless you are trying, who tests that early on??
Many many many women go through this at an early stage and never even know about it, it’s just a heavier period, she is making a mockery of loss, like you say, why on earth would she be taking a test that early on??

K4040

VIP Member
As if she’s stitched a video about Caroline flack looking all sad washing the pots.

The only reason she’s sad is cos she got to clean the kitchen

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
EMBARRASSING! tests probably from harper!
and does harper even know about that 2 minute pregnancy?? She will now!! Doesnt she realise all the kids in high school go on tiktok???
I was just coming back to say this. Who is to say they aren’t tests from harper! YOUR DATES AND ACTIONS DONT ADD UP AIMEE! You were drinking alcohol all through your brief fling with David!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25