Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Oooo the po po is paying her a visit 👮‍♂️
They'll look at her insta,fb ,tt etc then tell her to either delete the pictures or make her accounts private We deal with this at work frequently. There's been no threats ,the address has been deleted ( quite rightly so) and the accounts are anonymous. What does Aimless think they can do ? Police have very limited powers when it comes to SM.
Plus the police usually phone, its rare they come out for a visit.

Reactions: 28

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Apparently the person who posted the video on the “hate page” knows David and said he’s had the snip so can’t have anymore babies. Also they’ve posted our timeline!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
What a total cunt this bitch is. I’m actually raging that she can play the sympathy card all morning but come roaring back with a primark haul. Honestly Aimee go and fuck right off you pathetic arsehole. Nothing will convince me that she ever gets upset about anything unless it impacts her views and followers turning on her. Bring the miscarriage story back from the shadows for attention and sympathy when so many women struggle daily with the memories of miscarriages and child loss without it being used as a cry for attention. You lose all credibility when you think it’s a great idea to post a shitty primark haul a few hours later. Fuck you!

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

All aboard!! The karma train one way to Birkdale, Aimless protecting her child is a complete fail

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Woop woop that’s the sound of the police, shit went down, it’s started with grey beef.

My thread suggestion, I won’t give up my day job to become a novelist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
It’s all just insanely boring. Groundhog Day. Shopping, drinking, eating. Absolutely nothing of any substance. Calling herself a single mama yet spending hundreds of pounds on food and tat. Unable to fit in with the content creators who actually get invited to places worth being invited and real brand deals with proper brands. Her wheelie bin must weigh a ton every week with all the food wastage as she desperately tries to stay relevant.

Ehmey - Just get a real job you lazy workshy mess. You’ll see your anxiety all but disappear if you had an actual routine and didn’t slob about in pjs and grim slobby elasticated gear. Show your daughter she has something to be proud of. You won’t though will you. Because you are a complete narcissist with complete enablers around you. How apt you are currently in a scandal about beef and you are the family cash cow 🐄 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Aimee could have a private friends and family only IG & a public one for her selfies and whatever else. A lot of well known people do that to protect their kids. Shes keeping her off TT but why not IG? I think this person behind that account could be a school mum

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Andy is just as bad as far as I am concerned, he has allowed his daughter to be used as content , her images and videos saved by god knows who
---
No idea who that John is but he's obviously local
The air ambulance was probably for shameless after a panic attack or when she was lying naked on the bathroom floor with a sore throat 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Never give in, never back down.. fuck the safety and dignity of your child.. just when you think she can’t stoop any lower… she does!

• Angry
  • Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Whoever it is hates her. Like really hates her. I don’t think H should be involved with this though, H is just a product of Aimlessness and is a child.
But I have to admit, I’m fucking loving that someone is rattling her enough.
It’s not about winning this time Aimless it’s about doing the right thing by your child. And you’re a shit content creator.

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Does she not realise that doubling down on the mc story line actually just adds more fuel to the 'got pregnant on purpose to trap him after 5 minutes together'? Because a) who has unprotected sex with a new partner (and I mean BOTH taking precautions), and b) what nearly 40 yr old doesn't know how babies are made 🙄

• Heart

Celeb219

VIP Member
Due date???

she was with d2 for about 8 weeks, and posted the fake pregnancy tests on 13th Oct which said 1-2 weeks, so let’s say she took them end of Sept, that would make her due date June no???

the bullshit just keeps on giving.

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
All
This dark web kiddy stuffs giving me the shivers
Please everyone not just Aimless review all your socials settings xx

• Heart
  • Sad

thequietone

Chatty Member
I’m beyond furious and disgusted. Can she get any lower? As someone who experienced a recent loss of twins I’m appalled at her wheeling out her MC card to garner up some sympathy and views. She’s disgusting. Not one bit of emotion or sadness. She looked annoyed and a bit deranged honestly.

• Heart
  • Sad

Faith61

VIP Member
I don't have one ounce of sympathy for her.
She deserves everything she gets, the smug bitch.
And, the fact she hasn't removed Harold from her FB or insta just shows she gives no fucks, the shameful, horror bag of a " mother "
Andy, moma fucking gigi, old Greggy boy ...wtf are you doing allowing her to do this to your daughter/grandchild?
Christ, someone needs to protect her !

• Heart

begontoast

I’d run the risk of my child losing a metal spoon than send them in with a bloody baby spoon! Isn’t she year 5. How embarrassing for her!

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
So yesterday there were a few of us who were saying this account has gone too far with the harper pics. Yes I guess they have gone too far. Especially the sucking on blanket ones. There may have been an ounce of sympathy for her even, from some tattlers.
today though, as has already been said here countless times, she’s done fuck all to protect harper from further ridicule. Any sympathy that did come about from the posts woe is making will have quickly vanished because she can see how her actions of posting harper and leaving her face on the internet for every Tom, Perv, and Harry to see and steal, yet has done FUCK ALL about it! You call yourself a mother Aimee?? You’re a fucking joke!!!! If harper ends up on the dark web it’s your fault.

• Heart